All reviewswaffleswaffle makergreat managementlight switchesdesk staffdecent priceother hotelspleasant staywould stay againupon checkthe breakfast areafreewayashgilroyhiltonkeysremote
Reviewed 16 August 2011

We stayed here while travelling for one night and it was a fine hotel. The breakfast in the morning was nearly gone when we got there but the rooms were good.

Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2011

A small Comfort Inn, but a good place to stay the night. We used this place to stay the night for the Garlic Festival in Gilroy. The rooms are like a min suite, nice. Clean place and parking is very easy. Not much in the general area, but that was OK for us. We still were able to walk in the area. The only problem was the breakfast, it is stocked but less than other Comfort Inns and the seating area is very very small. You are able to make a waffle,.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2011

My family stayed here on a trip to Gilroy Gardens--which is a wonderful place for families with young kids. The hotel was clean and quiet. The manager was on duty when we checked in. He was very friendly and knowledgeable about the area.

The pool was small, but fine for our family. The room was larger than average, and our two oldest boys shared the second queen bed while the little boy had his pack-n-play with plenty of room.

The breakfast was limited but good. Free wifi was a plus.

Only negative--the young lady working the desk in the morning would not get off the phone to check me out, so I wrote her a note to get on my way.

Overall--clean, good sized rooms, very good value for the price. I'd come back.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank cbo49r
Reviewed 14 June 2011

My wife and I had stayed here before, about 2 years ago, and found it reasonably priced and comfortable. However, it has changed dramatically since then. This time most everything was wrong. We paid for a king size bedroom but were given a queen without notice or explanation. Our shower did not work and was not repaired. The bathroom linens were worn and frayed by too much use. Although the breakfast (included with the room fee) was supposedly available until 9:30 am, when we arrived in the breakfast room at 8:45, most of the food was gone and was not replenished--including the pastries and even the batter for waffles. The guests who arrived after us had little more than cereal and toast. Several couples at the breakfast indicated they would be staying at the hotel next door next time. Needless to say we also will be looking elsewhere to stay for our next trip to Morgan Hill.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank FPwineman
Reviewed 21 May 2011

i came to this hotel not to happy checking in to my surprised the rooms were so big so clean so fresh i never thought a choice hotel would have such good quality rooms i was also so surprised in the way the front desk attended me all my needs were met and all my expectations were met and were given a 150% more than i thought one young lady which name i did not get was so helpful, she was doing all in her power to make me happy and make me feel special thank you will never forget her curly hair.

Room Tip: call the hotel directly no hotwire, 3rd party
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple