US$141
California Inn(Morgan Hill)
US$111
US$110
US$121
All reviewswaffleswaffle makerlight switchesgreat managementfront desk personnice hotelclean placedesk staffdecent pricefree wifiupon checkother hotelspleasant staycomfortable bedsstayed one nightwould stay againsan jose
Reviewed 18 November 2011

I thought this was one of my best visits with Comfort Inn. I spend time a couple times a month at Choice Hotel network, and this was one of best. Thanks, Dave R.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 November 2011

Let me share my experience with you. I checked in on a Friday evening, around 9:00, and as soon as I walked in my room there was the most hideous smell of kitty litter, urine, and the worst plug in. We decided to throw the plug in away and open all the windows because the smell was so bad. We left for a little while hoping it would air out, but it didn't. It was so late we had to sleep in the worst smelling room on Earth. The next morning, I complained and we were moved to another stinky room,( which they had tried to give to a friend of mine, but they requested to move because the smell was so bad). We aired it out and bought our own Febreez, which was completely gone by that evening. I again complained to the front desk and asked to speak with a manager. Of course, a manager was not available, I left my cell number and asked to be contacted first thing in the morning. I was never contacted and a manager was not available to speak to when I checked out. I called the GM and made a formal complaint. I was told by the Gm, the manager had 72 hours to contact me. After 96 hours, I still have not been contacted. I paid $213 to sleep in the worst hotel, and I was never even contacted by anyone about my horrible experience.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2011

Loved it here. Great hotel for the value. Would recommend to everybody.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed 21 August 2011

Nothing remarkable about this hotel. Over priced because of a motorcycle race being held 75 miles away, but nobody twisted my arm or held a gun to my head to make me stay here. It was everything you'd expect a hotel room to be, clean sheets, comfortable bed, noisy neighbors, so so breakfast, not very friendly front desk. I just wish I had known about the Microtel next door. Oh well, ya live and learn. It's average, nothing more, no less.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2011

Our flight was late into SFO. We finally got our car and headed south on 101 towards Monterey. We drove about 45 min and realized how tired we were so we pulled off the Morgan Hill exit looking for a hotel. We saw a Ramada Inn and a Comfort Inn and opted for the Comfort Inn. We pulled in and it looked full however they had a few rooms left. The front desk person named Larry checked us in. Once he gave us a key, he offered to come to the back of the hotel and open the door for us so we would not have to walk as far. We asked him about a map to Monterey and he offered to draw a map for us. Once we entered our room, it was a nice clean room with a whirlpool tub and a comfortable bed. It met or exceeded our expectations. Kudos to Larry for helping us out at midnight and making our check in a little easier!

Room Tip: I believe all the rooms are the same