“BEST NIGHT EVER! DONT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU HEAR!”

Comfort Inn Morgan Hill
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Morgan Hill
Reviewed 26 July 2012

came to the hotel as a walk-in and was first welcome with a nice worm welcome!!! front desk clear welcome me to the hotel that made me feel welcome and at home. i asked for a king non-smoking room she gave me the best room. she told me all the amenities and the time of the breakfast. she told me if i need any assistance with anything to dail "0" from the phone in my room and she will be available till 11pm but some one is at the front desk 24hours. i was so happy with my stay i will be back soon i have my hotel to come to if i need a room and im in the morgan hill area. best hotel!!! best service!!! thanks denise for all your help

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo

Reviewed 22 July 2012

The room smelled like something died. The stairwells were smelly also and dirty along with dangerous because of frayed carpet . The sink faucet spayed over everything. Any hotel that has these VERY noticeable problems that would have been reported by cleaning staff doesn't give a hoot. Heck, the window in the room was wide open when we arrived and what does that tell you. No, I din't tell the hotel staff because I knew it would not be acted upon. Never stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 July 2012

Do yourself a favor and do not come here. I will give you the following reasons. Bathtub was clogged up with toilet paper, feces on the wall in the bathroom, airconditioner faulty/would not turn off,light on wall not working correctly/going off and on all night long. Need I saw any more? Manager and staff refuse to compensate me for horrible stay.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2012 via mobile

The staff was friendly, and the room was clean, but that was the extent of the niceness. The shower head was terrible, it leaked and was so low on the wall I had to arch my back just to get the water over my head. The breakfast was slim and not so good, and I expected more for a place priced so highly. I don't think we'd stay again, even if the staff was nice.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank teenagedhotelcritic
Reviewed 13 February 2012

We decided to have a convenient location for an early AM flight from the San Jose airport (about 25 miles). This hotel was very clean and well kept, my room and bedding was nice, clean and comfortable. We walked next door to the Harley dealership, which was a plus. A gas station for the rental car fill up was just down the street. There were a variety of shops and good restaurants to choose from were just back over the freeway. Overall, it was a nice hotel, reasonably priced and a good stay.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank supersport1
Reviewed 18 November 2011

I thought this was one of my best visits with Comfort Inn. I spend time a couple times a month at Choice Hotel network, and this was one of best. Thanks, Dave R.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 November 2011

Let me share my experience with you. I checked in on a Friday evening, around 9:00, and as soon as I walked in my room there was the most hideous smell of kitty litter, urine, and the worst plug in. We decided to throw the plug in away and open all the windows because the smell was so bad. We left for a little while hoping it would air out, but it didn't. It was so late we had to sleep in the worst smelling room on Earth. The next morning, I complained and we were moved to another stinky room,( which they had tried to give to a friend of mine, but they requested to move because the smell was so bad). We aired it out and bought our own Febreez, which was completely gone by that evening. I again complained to the front desk and asked to speak with a manager. Of course, a manager was not available, I left my cell number and asked to be contacted first thing in the morning. I was never contacted and a manager was not available to speak to when I checked out. I called the GM and made a formal complaint. I was told by the Gm, the manager had 72 hours to contact me. After 96 hours, I still have not been contacted. I paid $213 to sleep in the worst hotel, and I was never even contacted by anyone about my horrible experience.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family