All reviews waffles waffle maker great management light switches desk staff decent price other hotels comfortable beds pleasant stay would stay again upon check the breakfast area freeway ash gilroy hilton keys
Reviewed 22 July 2012

The room smelled like something died. The stairwells were smelly also and dirty along with dangerous because of frayed carpet . The sink faucet spayed over everything. Any hotel that has these VERY noticeable problems that would have been reported by cleaning staff doesn't give a hoot. Heck, the window in the room was wide open when we arrived and what does that tell you. No, I din't tell the hotel staff because I knew it would not be acted upon. Never stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 July 2012

Do yourself a favor and do not come here. I will give you the following reasons. Bathtub was clogged up with toilet paper, feces on the wall in the bathroom, airconditioner faulty/would not turn off,light on wall not working correctly/going off and on all night long. Need I saw any more? Manager and staff refuse to compensate me for horrible stay.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2012 via mobile

The staff was friendly, and the room was clean, but that was the extent of the niceness. The shower head was terrible, it leaked and was so low on the wall I had to arch my back just to get the water over my head. The breakfast was slim and not so good, and I expected more for a place priced so highly. I don't think we'd stay again, even if the staff was nice.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank teenagedhotelcritic
Reviewed 13 February 2012

We decided to have a convenient location for an early AM flight from the San Jose airport (about 25 miles). This hotel was very clean and well kept, my room and bedding was nice, clean and comfortable. We walked next door to the Harley dealership, which was a plus. A gas station for the rental car fill up was just down the street. There were a variety of shops and good restaurants to choose from were just back over the freeway. Overall, it was a nice hotel, reasonably priced and a good stay.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank supersport1
Reviewed 18 November 2011

I thought this was one of my best visits with Comfort Inn. I spend time a couple times a month at Choice Hotel network, and this was one of best. Thanks, Dave R.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business