“Clean, affordable but not business user friendly”

Comfort Inn Morgan Hill
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Morgan Hill
Reviewed 6 September 2012

Room was very clean, quiet and comfortable. It had only one problem no power outlets to plug laptops, cell phones. I had to unplug clock to charge laptop. Th e internet speed was better than most but needed to plug in devices. Breakfast was average. Staff very friendly.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 27 August 2012

We we're on a motorcycle up and down the pacific coast highway from Phoenix and stayed at Comfort Inn along the way.
It was late and we selected this Comfort Inn Morgan Hill at the last minute. Once we arrived and got to the room it had huge carpet stains and the room smelled. The paint was peeling from the walls in the bathroom. And what appeared to be bodily fluids
on the bed comforters. We stayed anyway because we were dog tired. Next morning we checked out and told the desk manager. A ,"sorry", was all that was given. I highly suggest you stay some where else. Sleeping in a tent on the side of road would be cleaner then this place.

Room Tip: Stay at another hotel. The Comfort Inn is terrible and expensive.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 August 2012

Room are clean and spotless. The day I arrive is just walkin, so the rate were quite high, US$220++ for a suit ( you can get a room in Hilton at San Francisco for less ). Hotel is along the hi-way, and you do need a car to get there, there are fastfood restaurants nearby or you need to drive 3 miles to downtown for better restaurants.

Breakfast is basic, toast coffee tea cereal, etc. fruit were only apple. Staff were doing their job, they will answer all your questions.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2012

I was in Morgan Hill for business and really had no choice in the matter. From the moment I checked in, there were definitely issues.

1. They charged my credit card for the stay even though the room was already paid for by the travel department at work.

2. The room smelled like a high school wrestling gym and no amount of window opening and air conditioning helped.

3. There was a constant clicking in the room due to the smoke alarm battery going dead.

4. All sort of black mildew in the bathroom.

5. Someone tried entering my room in the middle of the night! Thank goodness I had the swing lock on. Turned out it was housekeeping and "they knocked before entering."

6. The alarm didn't work and I was late for work! I tested it when I got back and found that the volume knob was the issue.

7. The beds were uncomfortable and the blankets smelled funky.

Bottom line, I actually drove 4 hours to go back home a few nights to get a good night's rest. No amount of corporate discounts were worth the worst experience of my life.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2012

came to the hotel as a walk-in and was first welcome with a nice worm welcome!!! front desk clear welcome me to the hotel that made me feel welcome and at home. i asked for a king non-smoking room she gave me the best room. she told me all the amenities and the time of the breakfast. she told me if i need any assistance with anything to dail "0" from the phone in my room and she will be available till 11pm but some one is at the front desk 24hours. i was so happy with my stay i will be back soon i have my hotel to come to if i need a room and im in the morgan hill area. best hotel!!! best service!!! thanks denise for all your help

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 July 2012

The room smelled like something died. The stairwells were smelly also and dirty along with dangerous because of frayed carpet . The sink faucet spayed over everything. Any hotel that has these VERY noticeable problems that would have been reported by cleaning staff doesn't give a hoot. Heck, the window in the room was wide open when we arrived and what does that tell you. No, I din't tell the hotel staff because I knew it would not be acted upon. Never stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 July 2012

Do yourself a favor and do not come here. I will give you the following reasons. Bathtub was clogged up with toilet paper, feces on the wall in the bathroom, airconditioner faulty/would not turn off,light on wall not working correctly/going off and on all night long. Need I saw any more? Manager and staff refuse to compensate me for horrible stay.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
La Quinta Inn & Suites Morgan Hill-San Jose South
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Morgan Hill/San Jose Area
Best Western Plus Forest Park Inn
Courtyard San Jose South/Morgan Hill

Been to Comfort Inn Morgan Hill? Share your experiences!