Anderson Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Comfort Inn Morro Bay(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
US$142
456 Embarcadero Inn & Suites(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
US$168
Harbor House Inn(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
US$73
Beach Bungalow Inn and Suites(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$124
Masterpiece Hotel(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$103
Travelocity
Blue Sail Inn(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$122
Orbitz.com
Bayfront Inn(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$129
Best Western Tradewinds(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$105
Agoda.com
Estero Inn(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
US$250
Travelocity
Sundown Inn(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
US$90
Travelocity
All reviewsthe galleysea lionsrestaurant downstairsroom overlooking the baytwo brothersmorning coffeeone nightmorro rockoverlooking the waterplace to stayour honeymoonsan franciscofamily runspa tubstayed longerroad tripwonderful hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 January 2014

We stayed at the Anderson In. In two rooms with our children. The hosts were extremely welcoming and the rooms were nicely appointed. My big concern is that the hotel is open to the public (the stairs to the bedrooms have no security and anyone can walk up to the rooms). This was a MAJOR concern to me as our children's room was located several rooms away from ours. This did not make for a good nights sleep. Morro Bay rock is stunning but overall, Morro Bay was missable. Oh a the beautiful pictures of the hotel with the rock omit the large factory type building down the road,

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank McMillanFamilynyc
Reviewed 31 December 2013

We stayed at the Anderson Inn back in July as part of our road trip from Denver to LA. I wish that I could find a justification to go back there !
From my initial phone call, through our arrival, stay and departure, the Andersons were perfect hosts. Their hotel is superb, the restaurant served excellent food; all in all a wonderful experience.
The rooms are really well prepared, beds & linen are excellent quality, extending the detail through to binoculars to watch the seals & otters in the bay.
Jeff, many thanks & I will find a reason to be in Morro Bay again

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Dave U
Reviewed 29 December 2013

They only have 8 rooms but it is obvious by all the little touches that it is family run and also extremely well run. The owners are extremely friendly and helpful and even checked what sort of milk we would like with our morning coffee. If stopping in Morro Bay I can highly recommend the Anderson Inn

Room Tip: Have dinner at the attached restaurant
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 December 2013

Well, I should say it rock, but that doesn't sound right, even though the main attraction is the big rock. Our room faced the rock and all rooms have the ocean and rock view.

The owners are extremely nice and it's obvious that they love their business and care about their guests' comfort. Nice, big, well appointed rooms even come with a pair of binoculars to help you check out the sea lions and otters. There are even earplugs in the desk just in case the sea lions are barking too loudly for your tastes. We were not bothered by their barking as the patio doors did a good job of blocking the sound. We were a bit concerned about the very loud music coming from the bar next door, but fortunately they shut that down a little after 11:00 PM.

Room Tip: Only a few rooms so all are good. We were upstairs on the southwest corner. Our friends in the northwest.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank jp2005
Reviewed 25 December 2013

WOW!!! What a great place. the reviews on here are true. I usually dont get too wordy on any reviews, however, this place deserves it. I had two days to ride my motorcycle anywhere i wanted. Plan was to head to coast on Mon (X Mas week), find a place to stay, ride some backroads, then head back home. Wife & I had been to Morro Bay for a day visit a time or two. I had remembered seeing the Anderson Inn and thought it looked very nice, plus a prime location. I quickly looked at the reviews here, and left on my ride. i pulled into MB at 4 ish and 1st stop was Anderson Inn. Walked in to the office with my gear on, was warmly greeted by Mollie Anderson who right away treated me like I was a relative who stopped by and was happy to see me! She showed me one of their wonderful rooms, and I checked right inn. Now, it gets better; she took her time to show me all about the fine room & its amenities. Then she asked if I would be making in-room coffee in the a.m. & if I use cream. I said "yes", then she returns in 5 min with fresh cream from their dining facility & placed in my in-room fridge for the morning!! Very nice touch!! I am impressed.so far. The room itself is ultra clean! I mean SPOTLESS! One of the cleanest rooms I have seen in a long time. I love this room! The views & sounds from the ocean right under you is fantastic. I slept like a baby after I dined in their fine establishment right next door! Great service & ambiance there as well!!All I can say is my highest compliments go to this place. I plan to return with the wife next time & enjoy this place a bit further. If you want to stay at THE BEST place in MB, look no further then the Anderson Inn, and be treated like family!! Thanks Andsersons!!

Room Tip: There are only 8 rooms here. Very exclusive. EVERY room is a gem!!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo