Had never been to this Inn before but will definitely return. Didn't know what to expect, it is an older property, however we found it quite enjoyable. The staff was friendly and very helpful and the breakfast room was nice and the food was delicious. It was very conveniently located and we were able to walk to every place we wanted to go. Every restaurant in the area had very good food at reasonable prices. We asked for the third floor with the balcony and we were not disappointed. The view was beautiful. The room was large and quite comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pleasure, serenity and relaxation await you at the newly redesigned and renovated 456 Embarcadero Inn & Suites. Enjoy the tranquility of one of our 33 boutique guestrooms with vistas of Morro Bay Estuary, Morro Rock, the Sandspit and the Pacific Ocean. The Family owned and operated inn is uniquely located on the Embarcadero in Morro Bay, California and is pleased to provide pet friendly accommodations. Our guests enjoy strolling to Morro Rock, beaches, parks, shops, restaurants and along the bay to discover beauty and nature. Just minutes to Hearst Castle, Cal Poly, Central Coast Wineries, San Luis Obispo, Paso Robles, and Montana De Oro State Park, our tranquil rooms and suites, superb service and attention to our guests needs will ensure your visit to Morro Bay is delightful. BOOK DIRECT and SAVE! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your 456 Embarcadero Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embarcadero Hotel Morro Bay
- Embarcadero Motel Morro Bay
- Embarcadero Morro Bay
- Embarcadero Inn Morro Bay