“Thank God I Didn't Listen To The Bad Reps Posted Here!”
Review of Bayfront Inn

Bayfront Inn
Ranked #16 of 29 Hotels in Morro Bay
palm springs, california
“Thank God I Didn't Listen To The Bad Reps Posted Here!”
Reviewed 1 April 2009

Because of the bad postings, I did a drive by first and asked to see a room. There are new owners so I must surmise things have really changed from 2 months ago! The staff was great, the place inside and out, very-very clean. Beds comfortable, rooms cutsy beach decorated, lots of pillows! I booked and am glad I did. This older hotel is in the best location in town and the pricing is also one of the best...sure to increase once people catch on. I could walk to everything like their website says. Internet Wi-Fi great. Rooms are small, but who cares if they are clean and nicely appointed. Loved the local taffy on my bed to welcome me, some wine(a surprise) and the morning cinnamon buns. I could make coffee in my room, there's a refrigerator, and HBO. Its a walk-up which really reminded me of some of the places I stayed in Europe. I hope that Trip Advisor readers listen to me - if you are looking for a slick space costing over $200 a night this place is not for you. If you want the best views and location, a comfy clean room for less than $100 a night offseason - this IS the place for you. And, they tell me they have some rooms that are pet friendly. GO There!

• Stayed March 2009, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
Los Angeles, CA
Reviewed 23 March 2009

My wife and I don't require tons of amenties, just a clean, quiet place with a good bed and facilities, and this place was perfect. The staff was friendly and helpful, and we assumed we'd have to pay twice as much for a place that close to the bay. If you're looking for value, this is the place.

• Stayed March 2009, travelled as a couple