“New name”

Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating
“New name”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013

This restaurant is now called Off the Hook. The new restaurant has excellent food and service. One of my new faves!

• Visited October 2013

Western U.S.
“Great Views!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2013

Stopped here for breakfast while in Morro Bay. Food was good, the views were awesome too. Extremely casual spot, and service, while friendly, was a bit on the slow side. Maybe it's better for lunch or dinner. If you're looking for a quick bite to eat, this place will suffice. If you're looking for something a bit more special, it might be best to skip it....

• Visited October 2012
Wamego, Kansas
“Very convenient”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2013

My travelling plans changed while I was in California & I found myself eating out for Thanksgiving. This restaurant was open & right beside the hotel I was staying at. I thought the food was ok but was a little disappointed in the service. I was dining by myself & just had so, so service. Wasn't exactly ignored but the waitress wasn't exactly friendly. Had to wait for quite a while to have my drink refilled & the check was brought while I was still eating (I really hate when they do that, it sends the message that it's time for you to leave).
Not the best place that I ate at in Morro Bay but not the worst restaurant either.

Visited November 2012
Aptos, California
“Nice place. Great view.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2012

Had the steamed clam appetizer. Was pretty good. Service was upbeat but a tad bit slow.

Visited February 2012
Bakersfield, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food below Average”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2011

I live in Bakersfield, Ca 120 miles from the ocean and it's a safe bet the fish we get in Bakersfield is fresher then they serve at the Outrigger. Being with famliy and the view was the only good thing about this vist. I had the fish and chips, no flavor and the fish was not fresh and tough, my wife had the barb-q chicken breast that was smothered in what the menu said was homemade barb-q sauce i think it was piled on trying to cover up the paper thin chicken that was purchased from Costco. My son had the combo which was shrimp, fish and calamari all frozen nothing fresh his girl friend had the crab cakes, it appears everything was from the frozen food section at Costco although I have had better food from Costco. The bill was $79.00 plus a tip for the waiter not worth the price!!!! A fillet of fish sandwich from Mickey D's is ten times better, stay away from this place!

• Visited October 2011