“Perfect Company Picnic”

Central Coast Stand Up Paddling
More attraction details
Owner description: Central Coast Stand Up Paddling offers SUP Rentals, Tours, Lessons, and Sales. We are located right on the water in Morro Bay, and have our own private dock access for easy and convenient launches just steps from our shop. Our boards make your first Stand Up Paddling experience easy and fun. Intro lessons are free with a rental for first time paddlers.....so come SUP with us in Morro Bay!
Morro Bay, California
“Perfect Company Picnic”
Reviewed 5 September 2012

Our crew of landscapers works hard, and to celebrate them and their love of the outdoors we rented 8 boards for 4 hours one weekend. Matt brought boards to our crew, gave demos, and in general took care of us. The crew and their spouses loved paddling out to the sandspit, spotting sea lions, and watching the birds. Plus they all got incredible photos of themselves and the rock.

Visited August 2012

San Luis Obispo, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The Best Way to Explore Morro Bay”
Reviewed 30 August 2012

If you have never paddled or are looking to rent a board, Central Coast Stand Up Paddling is the place to go. Rented two boards from Central Coast Stand Up Paddling today to explore Morro Bay. My girlfriend and I had an awesome time! The shop was clean, easy to find, and there was plenty of parking. The owner and instructor were very kind, knowledgeable, and helpful. The instructor was very patient and explained things well. During the two hours of paddling, my girlfriend and I saw sea lions, seals, otters, rays, and a variety of birds. By far the best way to explore Morro Bay!

Visited August 2012
2 Thank Mark G
Salt Lake City, UT
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“So fun!”
Reviewed 5 August 2012

We are new to Stand Up Paddling. We rented boards here and after a few minutes of instruction we were off. It was so much fun and something I had always wanted to try. Not very expensive and I would recommend it to anyone!

Visited July 2012
3 Thank Utahreader
Cicero, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent experience!”
Reviewed 2 August 2012

My husband and I took a lesson from Forest in Morro Bay last week. We loved it! It was so much fun, I would recommend a CCSUP to anyone interested. Forest started us off at the dock with a few quick how to pointers and then we were off. He took us over to the sandy area and told us information about Morro Bay and we learned a few more things about paddling as we went along. We had a great time on the water! Forest rocks!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Schizzonite
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome adventure and great service”
Reviewed 26 September 2011

Matt taught my wife and me how to surf years ago so when he opened a SUP store it was a no brainer to go to him for lessons, rentals, and ultimately a board purchase. This place isn't some high markup tourist trap. They're dedicated to paddle sports and ensuring that you have a great time on the water. Their new location is the perfect spot to try out paddle boarding for the first time or set out for an adventure across to the sand spit, down to the estuary and back bay, or up through the marina.

1 Thank SLOBrewer