“Yummy Rolls”
Review of Osaka Joe's Sushi - CLOSED

Osaka Joe's Sushi
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 24 June 2013

The rolls here are well presented and offer both flavor and texture.
Great location with views and tables not to close to each other.

Reviewed 9 August 2012

I always come away from Osaka Joe's feeling like I enjoyed fresh, delicious Japanese food and very friendly service without spending a lot. Even my Japanese friends like to go there.

Reviewed 27 July 2012

Me and my wife and friends went down to Osaka Joe's for comedy night and had an awesome time. The place was packed, the atmosphere was lively, the food was great as always. Will be back again.

Reviewed 13 July 2012

While Osaka Joe's Sushi has always been one of the better sushi restaurants on the central coast on my recent visit I had the encounter of a lifetime- the new chef Eric Huynh. All I can say his creations are delicious and amazing. The fact that much of their fish comes from the local catch makes it all the more exciting- this definitely isn't your 7-11 packaged sushi. One small complaint is that the service was a little slow, but I have encountered this regularly at most sushi bars I visit, but I would say that Eric's creations are well worth the wait. D

Reviewed 12 April 2012

I am a local. This restaraunt has had its ups and downs. Since the arrival of Sushi Chef Eric
the quality of food has improved tremendously. Recently, a new chef Simon, has joined Eric.
WOW!..These two have got it going on. They revised the menu, the sashimi and sushi quality
has improved 10 fold. The prices are reasonable considering the quality. I say if you haven't been here in the last 4 months go again. You will be surprised.

2  Thank jaetea