“good food”
Review of Wee Shack

Wee Shack
Ranked #32 of 101 Restaurants in Morro Bay
Cuisines: American
Description: Great local burger place. Breakfast also and free wifi.
Description: Great local burger place. Breakfast also and free wifi.
Reviewed 3 August 2014

love the food the burgers is so good i I am good fiernds with famley I love the food there I go 3 times a week

Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

We were visiting Morro Bay on the 4th and decided to enjoy some lunch. Had the 'shroom burger and the John Wayne. Both were juicy and tasty, perfect for the Holiday. Would come back next time in town.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

I love Wee Shack! When you walk in the door you get a friendly greeting and with a smile to boot!
My favorite and my daughters favorite burger on the menu is the Shroom Burger. I think there must be at least a container of fresh mushrooms on the burger! My husband likes the Wee Man Burger and my son likes the John Wayne. We have had the breakfast burritos…very good! Seriously, you can't go wrong with anything on the menu! We are not big french fry eaters but at Wee Shack, we always order the fresh cut fries and manage to eat them all! They usually have a Burger of the Month; this month the burger is a WeeSabi Burger! I can't wait to try it! The inside dining is comfortable and clean. The outside patio is really nice as well. The location is easy on and off of the 101. If you are passing through, Wee Shack will be well worth your time to stop in and have a meal. It is the best!

Reviewed 4 May 2014

We were on our way back to So Cal and stopped by the Wee Shack looking for a good burger. We found it. I had the classic Wee Shack cheese burger and home-cut frys, yum, the burger had the perfect flavor. My wife had the blue-cheese burger and said it was perfect. They have fresh baked goods and friendly service. The outside seating is nice on a good warm day. Skip the chain-food places and have a Wee Burger instead, you won't be disappointed. (easy off and on the highway too)

Reviewed 27 April 2014

The burgers are yummy and it makes my mouth water just thinking about this place. Nice and friendly staff. If I could have taken this place home with me, I would!