“Excellent tour!”

Red Anchor Charters
Ranked #8 of 16 Tours in Morro Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: Providing hourly, half-day and full-day captained private sailboat charters aboard our beautiful 32-foot sailboat in lovely Morro Bay, CA.
oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2013

Along with the other reviews, we completely agree. Safe, fun, reliable, thrilling, knowledgeable crew, and the whales!!! It seemed if we were in the right spot at the right time, witnessing over 20 whale sightings!! Highly recommended to all ages. Thanks guys!!!

Visited July 2013
2 Thank pete l

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Whales Bring Everyone Together”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013

Wow... I had a blast whale watching today! Saw tons of whales and got some super cool pictures. Such a great deal, as well. Met some awesome people from LA and my daughter got along well with them. Definitely recommend going whale watching or whale hunting with Red Anchor Charters next time anyone goes to Morro Bay!

Visited July 2013
2 Thank amberbjerrie
Gilbert, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Our Spring Break”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2013

I booked the trip knowing I would get a lot of blow back from my wife and kids. They were frightened of the sea. Captain Drew and Christian assured me they would keep it safe and fun. Boy did they deliver. My kids and wife loved it. They all took turns piloting the boat and I got to help with setting the sails. We were told not to expect any whale sightings but right after the dolphin was caught swimming at the front of the boat (always a sign of good luck) a baby whale (20ft'er) cruised right by us. My kid's all telling everyone that will listen including the gas station clerks about their sailing trip. Great job Red Anchor for the big time family fun you promised and delivered. Dan, Becky, Carllee(14) and Nick(11)

Visited March 2013
2 Thank 431DanB431
San Luis Obispo, California
“A MUST DO IN MORRO BAY.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2013

There is no better way to experience beautiful Morro Bay then from on the bay itself. My girlfriend and I celebrated our anniversary with Red Anchor and could not have been more happy. Christian and Captain Drew were friendly, knowledgeable and professional. This is the hidden gem of the central coast. My girlfriend and I both relaxed and sipped on Champagne the whole ride. What a great experience.

Visited February 2013
Orinda, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Highlight of the Trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 December 2012

When i found out that i was going on a boat ride i was so so so excited, and i had this vision on how great it would be, and when we got to the boat it was even better and more fun than i expected! I got to sword fight with my sister, help pull up the sails, and steer the boat. There are also these bean bags on the boat that are very very comfortable. We also saw some amazing wildlife, from the cute little otters playing, to the dolphins swimming right next to the boat! The best part was Christian and Drew, they were very nice and awesome, and i knew that they were going to make the ride amazing, and sure enough, they did. So if you are looking for a boat ride at anytime, then this is the best place to go by far, It is worth every penny!

Visited December 2012