“Peanut Butter Chocolate the best”
Review of Crills II

Crills II
Ranked #4 of 5 Bakeries in Morro Bay
Reviewed 29 October 2013

My mother had recommended this place and asked that I pick up some for her. I ordered a small bag of peanut butter choclate and peppermint for us. When I got back to the hotel I tried the peanut butter one and was like WOW we have to go back and get more. It reminded me of an Abba Zabba. The peanut Butter squishes out as you chew the taffy. The peppermint one has great flavor. This is a must stop.

Reviewed 1 March 2013

This place is run down, but they have a lot of sweets, coffee and very delicious cinnamon rolls. The employees are always friendly, too. This is one of several businesses in the building, but there is outdoor seating on the premises with great views of the bay. I definitely recommend stopping by if you enjoy sweets and cinnamon rolls!

Reviewed 10 February 2013

I never miss an opportunity to stop by Crills II whenever I'm in Morro Bay. The cinnamon rolls are delicious...perhaps the best I've ever eaten. They have a wide range of goodies -- chocolates, ice cream, salt water taffy, you name it. The staff has always been very friendly, and the prices are reasonable. My only complaint is that I live too far away to enjoy the cinnamon rolls more often!

Just a side note -- there is another Crills (Crills Saltwater Taffy) located at 903 Embarcadero. It's been years since I've been to it, but they have salt water taffy and other sweets as well. However, I think the cinnamon rolls may only be available at Crills II (at least the website does not mention the rolls at the alternate location.) Either place, you should find something to satisfy your sweet tooth. Definitely worth the stop.