“Fresh Vegan Breakfast”

Dining options: Breakfast
Santa Cruz, California
“Fresh Vegan Breakfast”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

We really enjoyed our breakfast in this neat restaurant in Morro Bay. It was nice to find a Vegan restaurant on vacation where I could relax and not worry if there was going to be dairy in my food!

The food was fresh and tasty. I had the Oatmeal which wasn't your typical boring Oatmeal. I loved the mini raisins. My husband had the Tofu Scramble which he really enjoyed too. We wished that we were able to come back later in the day so we could try some of their lunch items but it just didn't work with our schedule. We will be back!! This will definitely be a stop for us anytime we are traveling near Morro Bay!

• Visited July 2013

Cambria, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love, love, love this food!!”
Reviewed 5 June 2013 via mobile

All I can say is, Go! The Spring Rolls and Temphe Tacos are great! I can hardly deviate from ordering them to try something new. A+++++++++

• Visited June 2013
Tiburon, CA
“Freshly made vegan food,excellent.”
Reviewed 22 May 2013

Great soups, salad dishes made while you watch, of fresh veges and fruit. Soup and salad combo $9.50 and plenty of food. The fruit smoothies, $6, were terrific. Busy, friendly staff.

Visited May 2013
Central Coast, CA
“Yummy fresh healthy food that makes me feel great.”
Reviewed 28 April 2013

Everything is fresh and delicious like straight from the garden prepared with love. Try the spring rolls and soup.

• Visited April 2013
“Everything is so amazing here!!!”
Reviewed 26 April 2013

Do not be turned off by the fact it is a Vegan restaurant. It is such a great cafe, I have never had a bad meal here. I love the "Pac-a-Bowl" and Spring Rolls. New soups are prepared every other day and are quite tasty. They also make a mean smoothie (try the Green Dragon!) Anyone I have taken here is blown away and I have also ordered to-go and brought it to friends; it's always a hit and sometimes a plead for me to bring "something from that great cafe"! The staff is super friendly and seem to really love their job (or life?). It has a positive vibe, great music and too many menu options.I usually order something and split it in-half and make another meal out've it (makes it very cost effective) The portions are huge! Give it a try, you wont be sorry!

• Visited April 2013