456 Embarcadero Inn & Suites(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
US$269
US$260
US$137
US$128
Comfort Inn Morro Bay(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$154
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$177/night.

Beach Bungalow Inn and Suites(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
US$221
US$204
Best Western Tradewinds(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$148
Harbor House Inn(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$130
Blue Sail Inn(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$187
Sundown Inn(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
US$124
La Serena Inn(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$128
Hotels.com
Estero Inn(Morro Bay)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$307
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

Called to book a room, the person who answered the phone was ridiculously rude. I apologized for calling at 10:30pm but the trip being so last minute I needed to find a room immediately, YET was not given the chance to say anything more than the night I wanted to get a room for. He abruptly cut me off of talking and said “no rooms available, none” and was hung up on. Tried not to get upset but I needed a room so just called again and tried using a deeper voice so I sounded like a man. (I wish this thought of sexism wouldn’t even have to be mentioned, but sadly it does). The second call I made I was at least able to get more information about the status of vacancies, and once I asked to book a room, apparently there were available rooms but wasn’t worth their time, and I was once again hung up on.

Looked on trivago, booking.com, and TripAdvisor - the hotel has rooms available but I don’t want to waste my time or money on a business that is so disrespectful. Not worth the $10 cheaper rate.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Autum D
Reviewed 4 September 2017

Like many other reviewers, we ended up staying at the Coastal Breeze Inn because there was nothing else available. I would typically read the reviews prior to booking but was not able to since we booked through HotWire. That being said, it was not as bad as most people described. Don't get me wrong, it was not great by any stretch of the imagination, but it also was not the worst. The room was clean enough, the beds were ok in terms of comfort and there were no signs of bed bugs. However, don't expect to get a good night sleep. The walls are paper thing and people seem to come and go from this place all night long. In addition, the ice maker is located outside near the rooms and was being used at all hours of the night. Finally, there are no fans so you need to keep your windows open, I recommend you bring a good sleeping mask and some ear plugs if you ended up here.

Room Tip: Ask for a room as far away from the ice maker as possible.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Justin H
Reviewed 21 July 2017

Also, the usual dirty, stinky old carpet. Thin walls so you can hear EVERYONE else. Oh and blood stained towels in the tiny, dirty bathroom. Crummy tv with no channels to speak off. Most of the outlets don't work. Weird, noisy people loitering & smoking in the parking lot at all hours... You know, at flea bag motel...!
I don't own a pet, but I woke up with flea bites all over me!! When I went to the front desk to ask for a refund, the whole (rude and unpleasant) family that own the place came out and started yelling at me. They obviously refused to give me a refund.
They called me a liar but refused to even look at the many bites that I repeatedly tried to show them.
They told me that I should have read the agreement before I signed it!!
(REALLY? That's your defense??)

Stayed: July 2017
2  Thank Moondogg S
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Excellent place to stay at a great price, great internet, clean rooms and excellent staff. Hotel is located in in downtown, walking distance to all shops, restaurants. Definitely recommend to travellers out of town of town like myself.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 May 2017

Stayed for one night. The man on the reception was slow, rude and definitely not qualified - we spent 20 minutes just to pay for the room.
The room is big, so is the bed, but it does not mean a good sleep - the room is awfully noisy and the snore from next room would accompany you all night.
Breakfast is awful - stale flakes and buns.
Free parking, free wi-fi.
Do not recommend.