“Taco heaven”

Ranked #8 of 98 Restaurants in Morro Bay
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Local cuisine, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Taco heaven”
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

I love this place. Ever time I visit Cambria I eat here. Prices are high unless u stick with the fish taco on the menu..I always wanted to try the carrot cake everyone raves about, I got a pc to go. Unfortunately it was very poor. It was way under cooked and raw in the middle. So into the trash it went. What a bummer.

1 Thank K K

DeKalb, Illinois
“Closed on Tuesdays”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I wanted to check this place out based on the good reviews but they are closed on Tuesdays for some reason.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank jmcn5195
San Diego, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Dank Treasure”
Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

Great spot we each order two tacos .
It was huge and most importantly very tasty. Great staff, Great Beers and wine.
The place gets busy because it's damn good.

1 Thank Craig B
Reno, Nevada
“Best fish tacos ever”
Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

Ordered 2 fish tacos and beans and rice....amazing!!!! Tacos come with two huge pieces of fresh tasting fish ...not deep fried just cooked to perfection..the plate is loaded with mixed fresh greens. cilantro and slices of lime. Could only eat one taco ( had lunch for next day)... this meal was an answer to where do I get a good seafood meal. Luv this place...has salsa & chips bar, the green salsa has a kick with good flavor, chips very light and yummy...u just have to try this place!!!

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Tahoenana
Cambria, California
“I don't get it'”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I've eaten here twice, being a local I'm not sure why it took me years to try it. There was never "a buzz" about it so I never went. Finally, I tried it..four years ago. I couldn't tell you what I had, or how it was...not a good sign. Recently I went with a friend who thought their food was the bomb...it bombed alright. I had a fish taco, plain, full of cabbage, no flavor, IM SORRY, just NO flavor. By the time I found the fish under the mounds of cabbage ( which I love by the way) it was a tiny fillet. That was disappointing. I don't get all the raves about this place. Maybe I should have tried some dessert.

• Visited May 2014