“Delicious dinner in a quiet setting”
Review of Shawn's On Main - CLOSED

Shawn's On Main
Price range: US$6 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My wife and I enjoyed an excellent anniversary dinner at Shawn's last Saturday. The grilled artichoke starter was excellent as was the bruschetta (sun dried tomatoes and goat cheese on crostini). Our main courses were very good, too: delicious gnocchi and Chinese style beef; and the wine was reasonably priced. The atmosphere is tranquil (unless you eat after 9pm on Saturday when the music from the bar next door is pretty loud), and the service attentive and friendly. We also came here to celebrate my in-laws' 67th anniversary, and and a lovely evening, which is why we chose to come back. Will definitely come back again.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Decided to give Shawn's On Main a try and we were not disappointed. Very nice dinner and wine. Quiet relaxing dinner. We also enjoyed very nice bottle of wine at a reasonable price. Personal service as Shawn's wife was our waitress. The Ahi that was in the online menu was not on the current menu. I hope they bring it back before we return again, as I would like to try it when we return again, especially if it is as good as everything else was.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

I had not been back to Shawn on Main in a while , should go more often. It's in my opinion definitely the best restaurant in Morro Bay . We shared the Brucetta with the use of Goat cheese and no garlic it was a nice change . Everything in Shawn is always tasty and the presentation is first class, the kind you expect in high end restaurants without that often stuck up atmosphere that seems to go with it so often in the States. The couple that own and run this restaurant is so nice it feels like being invited to their house and they happen to be top chef.
The attention to details is great , I always come out with this happy feeling .Their price are really good for the great service , cuisine , and atmosphere . I understand they use local seasonal and organic products as much as possible . My Portugese sausage and kale soup was delicious . My friend's beef milanese tasty . We weren;t hungry enough for dessert so next time .Thanks again

Reviewed 5 February 2014

Thanks for the laughs. We had the best time in a long time! We will be back again and again. Great people, i recommend to all who are ready to relax and have a good time.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

We absolutely loved our dinner at Shawn's. We started with the grilled artichoke, followed by the coq au vin and the pork medallions, and finished with the sticky toffee pudding. Every dish was excellent, as was the service. We will be back next time we pass through Morro Bay.