Morro Bay Sandpiper Inn
Comfort Inn Morro Bay(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
US$142
456 Embarcadero Inn & Suites(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
US$168
Beach Bungalow Inn and Suites(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$124
Harbor House Inn(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$96
US$94
Best Western El Rancho(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$87
Bayfront Inn(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$133
Travelocity
Best Western San Marcos Inn(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$113
Hotels.com
Sundown Inn(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
US$90
Travelocity
Estero Inn(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
US$250
Hotels.com
All reviewsone nightcold cerealroom was cleana ground floor roomquiet locationfew blocksnice viewwall heaterview of morro rocksmall fridgecoffee makermain streetdefinitely stay here againlos angelesrestaurants and shopsroad tripwater front
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Well the hotel is not bad not good. Just good enough for a overnight stopover. The room and bathroom are clean but really lack any character. The WiFi is free but almost non existent. Morro Bay is a quaint town to stop while visiting Hearst Castle and the hotel is good value for money to sleep one night. But no more then one night.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ZvonimirSiljkovic
Reviewed 14 August 2014

My girlfriend and I needed somewhere to stay on our travels between LA and San Fran. Morro bay seemed like an idyllic little water-front city, ideal for a stopover. Coming from a long distance with many stops along the way, the owner Mihir was kind enough to accommodate our late arrival. The rooms were clean and comfortable with clear views of the pacific ocean and that big old rock. My girlfriend and I had a very pleasant stay and would recommend to anyone doing the Pacific Highway.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2014

My room was spotless. The staff, from the front desk to the cleaning lady, were wonderful. The view (other than the tree in the way) was perfect. I have only two TINY complaints. First, the block north of the motel (heading into downtown) did not have sidewalks, and the street that ran west by the place did not go to the Embarcadero, meaning that the stroll to the downtown shops and to the tourist traps was a little less than perfect (but a block or two additional walk did me good to wear off all the seafood I was consuming). Second, probably because of water rationing, the water pressure in my room was horrible. I could not rinse the shampoo out of my hair when I showered. I don't know if it was that way throughout, but it was a problem in my room.

It was worth the money. It was a pleasant stay -- I would recommend it, anytime.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 August 2014

The SandPiper Inn is in a great location just a couple of blocks from the waterfront. It was very pleasant to take a leisurely stroll down to the ocean to watch the sunset.

Check in was easy and quick with very pleasant service. The rooms are standard motel rooms but are comfortable, quiet and everything functioned well.

I would certainly stay here any time I visit Morro Bay.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Loved this little hotel. Easy to find right on the main street, easy walk in to town. Great views, clean rooms. Very pleasant operators and management. We'd go back in a second. This is a great place to stay prior to the big trip up Hwy 1 to Big Sur and points north.

Room Tip: Room 22 has the best view. and, you're on the end so you have an extra window pointing out to the ocean.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple