This is a great place, right at the beach and adjacent to a city park instead of sort of stuck in the village/town area. Friendly owners, and the suites are huge at the rates of a regular room elsewhere. Really nice continental breakfast room with a nice selection for a full breakfast. Easy access to the harbor or the more suburban strip of restaurants, walk to the beautiful beach, and a quick drive to the can't miss Montan(y)a de Oro State Park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Morro Shores Inn & Suites in tranquil Morro Bay, California. Located off Highway 1, we are a block away from the Pacific Ocean and just a 5-minute drive to downtown. A newly built 29 unit craftsman style motel opened in 2007, The Morro Shores Inn offers some of the best lodging on the Central Coast. The Morro Shores Inn & Suites offers guests with an astounding selection of guestrooms and suites featuring several amenities that are sure to meet your needs. Here at our Morro Bay hotel, you will enjoy a collection of comfortable, designer decorated deluxe rooms or luxury suites, all with free Wi-Fi and 40" LED HDTVs, pillow top mattresses, and balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Morro Shores Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Morro Shores Inn And Suites
- Morro Shores Hotel Morro Bay