Best Western El Rancho
Comfort Inn Morro Bay(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
US$142
Harbor House Inn(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
US$107
Beach Bungalow Inn and Suites(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$163
Masterpiece Hotel(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$128
La Serena Inn(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
US$96
Bayfront Inn(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
US$138
Sundown Inn(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
US$101
Best Western Tradewinds(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$127
Agoda.com
456 Embarcadero Inn & Suites(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
US$282
Estero Inn(Morro Bay)
US$296
All reviewsmexican restaurantsingle storywafflessan simeonshort drivehearst castlethe breakfast areafront officecentral coastceiling fanview of the oceanrooms are cleanbed was comfortablechecking inconvenient locationmorro rockgreat place to stay
Reviewed 27 June 2011

We stayed at the Best Western El Rancho during a 5 day vacation in Morro Bay. We arrived and the customer service was above and beyond. Our room was clean, and we dont have any complaints about the room. We could see the ocean on a clear day, and had a nice view of Morro Rock. We will definitely be back to the El Rancho.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank PhotoLover2426
bw_elrancho, Manager at Best Western El Rancho, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2011

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion with us. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for the comments about our staff's customer service. Please come back soon!

Reviewed 24 June 2011

My wife and I stayed here on our way up the coast. We were only here to sleep a few hours so we booked a cheaper hotel. The room was fifty something dollars with the AAA discount. My expectations were not that high, but it had reviews that listed it as "clean." It was an exception little motel. It seems a bit off the beaten path especially late at night, but it feels safe and quiet. The rooms are very clean... a lot cleaner than some of the motels on the main strip in Morro Bay. The staff is super friendly and accommodating.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DessertHounds
bw_elrancho, Manager at Best Western El Rancho, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2011

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are very happy that you enjoyed the cleanliness of your room. We are so glad that our staff was so friendly and accommodating during your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 21 June 2011

On my travel down the Pacific Coast Highway, I choose Morro Bay because of it's location (length of travel from San Francisco). I'm very happy with my choice. The room was great, the staff so friendly and helpful with directions and landmarks to see in the area. I would recommend Morro Bay's Best Western El Rancho to anyone and would love to return myself.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Valerie77503
bw_elrancho, Manager at Best Western El Rancho, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2011

Thank you for taking the time to post your opinion. We are very happy that you enjoyed your room and interactions with the staff during your recent stay with us. We hope that you will be able to come stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed 21 June 2011

My husband and I have stayed twice at this hotel with our two dogs. Very friendly staff, clean, and we love that's it's pet friendly so we can take our dogs. They're one of the few pet hotels that are very reasonable. There's also a very nice continental breakfast and they have a goody basket for the pets. Great experience and great price!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bwall84

Thank you so much for your continued business with us! We appreciate that you took the time to post your review. We are so glad that you enjoy the pet amenities and the hot breakfast. Come back soon!

Reviewed 18 June 2011

My wife and I just had our 39th anniversary and I pulled off the greatest trick yet.
I got off work early on Thursday and told my wife we were going out for lunch and she was surprised to find it was a two day escape to Morro Bay. I had packed the suitcase the night before and we celebrated our anniversary at the Best Western what a nice relaxing stay and even though it is an older hotel it is kept up and ran smooth the room was clean the breakfast was good and the hospitality from Colleen and the staff was fantastic you can tell when a manager takes great pride in the hotel by the way she oversees the details from the landscape to the inside decor of the rooms and office
From our room we had a good view of the ocean and Morro Rock even if it was a half mile away --Great Pet friendly place even though we did not bring animals with us the pet owners were very happy

Room Tip: nothing to add all rooms seemed to be best rooms
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
bw_elrancho, Manager at Best Western El Rancho, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2011

Thank You so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are very happy that you enjoyed your 39th Anniversary stay with us. We are glad that you liked the decor and upkeep of the rooms, grounds, and lobby. Please come stay with us again!