“special occasions”

GC's Bistro
Price range: US$8 - US$29
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Romantic special occasions casual fine dining
Reviewed 8 October 2013

i have been to giancarlos for a large group party and for a smaller group and each time it was excellent food. I would recommend it highly. It is not the place for a quick meal, but a moment to slow down and enjoy your friends with great food.

1  Thank Lori D
There are newer reviews for GC's Bistro

Reviewed 17 September 2013

We were hungry on a drive up the coast and found this restaurant open on Sunday at 3 in the afternoon. What a nice surprise. I ordered the butternut squash ravioli and my husband had the cannelloni. Both were great. The cannelloni was outstanding as was the ravioli but I should have had the butternut ravioli as desert it was so sweet and tender. Our experience with the service was good.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

We visit Morro Bay quite frequently, and almost always find time for this excellent, seafood-oriented Italian restaurant. Food and service are outstanding. A touch pricy, but worth it.

Reviewed 8 August 2013

Recommended to us by other travelers staying in Morro Bay, we were quite pleased with the restaurant. The service was excellent and the food as tasty as the food from the kitchens of my Italian family members. I had linguini and clams - the best I've had in years. Plus I wanted to take my clam shells with me - how many places would put them through the dishwasher before you left so make sure they were clean! The pasta and meatballs were made to perfection. The wine selection excellent. I will certainly be visiting there again.

Reviewed 7 August 2013

Who ever gives this place 5 stars and says it's the best Italian/ Mediterranean food around, there is something mentally wrong with you! Terrible food, service, enviroment. Don't waste your money here!

2  Thank ginabobena21