“Perfect”

Ranked #41 of 98 Restaurants in Morro Bay
Price range: US$8 - US$29
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Romantic special occasions casual fine dining
Morro Bay, California
“Perfect”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

I bought for mothers day a deal saver coupon for my parents to have a wonderful fancy dinner at a local resturant. They booked the reservations and of coarse I tagged along. We were the only table there so we had a great time from the waiter to the owner and so on. The food was fantastic! My parents loved every part of the experience. The starters to dinner and drinks was perfect. I will recommend to anyone and everyone. Go Local we have what it takes in our hometown.

Visited June 2014

Morro Bay, California
“Best place to eat in Morro Bay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

I can't say enough about how wonderful the food is at Giancarlo. After several dinners, I have never been disappointed. Very friendly staff and a menu that offers many options. The absolute best caesar salad I have ever had.

• Visited May 2014
Cambria, California
“I'm So STUFFED”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2014

I just enjoyed my first meal at Giancarlo's restaurant. I was really surprised at what a great restaurant it was. Passing by on Morro Bay Boulevard I have never thought it was that kind of place. I was wrong.

Our meals were fantastic. Our salads were first class: I had insalata misti: mixed lettuce, port poached pears, walnuts, gorganzola, truffled-vanilla champagne dressing. She had the roasted beet salad. We could have stopped at just salads, but of course we didn't. My wife had strozzapreti con polpette e salsiccia (Strangle the Priest) a wonderful combination of pasta, meatballs, Italian sausage and marinara sauce with crusted mozzarella on top. I had polo parmiggiana. Both were excellent and far more than enough. The wine list was not extensive but they also have a full bar.

I have absolutely no reservation about recommending Giancarlo's. We will be back!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank panoramarick
Morro Bay, California, United States
“Fabulous!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014

We purchased the Early Bird special from Deal Saver. Wasn't expecting much for the cost. But one of friends who frequents this restaurant was always saying great things about it. So figured we'd give it a try. So glad we did! Our waiter, Dylan, was very attentive and friendly and did a great job. We were even greeted by the chefs and welcomed in by them upon our arrival. Being in the restaurant/bartending field, I always look for service above and beyond. This was no exception. Our meals were individually hand prepared - no packaged stuff here. Even the simplest item like the bread and the oil dip were amazing. I highly recommend Giancarlo's!

• Visited April 2014
Shell Beach, California
“Fabulous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014

Excellent atmosphere, food and service. We purchased a four martini / two appetizers coupon from the Tribune. Was very skeptical. Experience was delightful. Martinis were perfect...very dry..and extremely cold. Selected the eggplant tourine and mussels appetizers. Both were a 10. Had a cannoli and two lemon flavored cocktails . Excellent cannolli and excellent cocktail. Loved the ambience and the service was excellent and friendly. One of the best restaurant experiences. We plan to become regular customers.

• Visited April 2014