Did their "Amore Special" $350 for room, which incuded a $100 certificate for dinner at a nice local restaurant and a bottle of champagne upon arrival. This place is so nice and our second time here. Room was big, clean and was called their Cypress room. It had a whirlpool tub and a nice bathroom and a balcony overlooking the garden with slight ocean view. We love this place.
I will say we noticed that the carpet had some wear areas especially on the stairs. This really did not detract for our overall appearance. The breakfast was whatever they were making for the day and was not a whole lot of options.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 23 miles south of San Francisco, Seal Cove Inn is an exclusive ten-room Half Moon Bay hotel, set apart by its recently completed renovation, dedication to luxurious details, As You Wish concierge services and peaceful, private surroundings. Cypress trees form a graceful arch over the pathway leading from the hotel down to Seal Cove Beach and the breathtaking Fitzgerald Marine Reserve. The inn is ideal for a romantic getaway or corporate retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Seal Cove Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seal Cove Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Moss Beach
- Seal Cove Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn