The Seal Cove Inn is a nicely appointed B&B. It was not as charming as we may have wished for, but it was clean and pleasant. To be fair, it was late fall, so the gardens were not in bloom. In terms of location, the hotel is near the ocean but does not have ocean views (there is a hill in the way). However, it is a short walk to the cliffs above the water and a beach, and there are remarkable tidepools there for you everyone to enjoy. We saw seals and other wildlife. The hotel is a bit removed from restaurants, so expect to drive somewhere for your meals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 23 miles south of San Francisco, Seal Cove Inn is an exclusive ten-room Half Moon Bay hotel, set apart by its recently completed renovation, dedication to luxurious details, As You Wish concierge services and peaceful, private surroundings. Cypress trees form a graceful arch over the pathway leading from the hotel down to Seal Cove Beach and the breathtaking Fitzgerald Marine Reserve. The inn is ideal for a romantic getaway or corporate retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Seal Cove Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seal Cove Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Moss Beach
- Seal Cove Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn