“The best coffee and treats on I-5”

Seven Suns Coffee & Cafe
Reviewed 27 October 2013

On our annual trek down to Palm Springs, we always stop here for coffee and a treat. Their espresso is the best - smooth and strong; and I'm a fussy espresso drinker, I must add.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

We were told they had great food and we should try it for breakfast. When we got there, it was "deli-style", with only two wraps offered for breakfast or a checklist for breakfast items. We decided we wanted something a bit more traditional so we left.

Reviewed 10 July 2013

Delightful decor, plenty of seating, satisfying coffee, friendly staff, had a couple healthy packaged gluten-free goodies.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

At 7:00 AM on July 5th I was in serious need of a good cup of coffee. I found it here along with awesome bagels that they bake themselves.

My preference leans towards local independent coffee shops over the big-name national chains. This place has real charm and character to go with friendly service, strong high-speed WiFi, lots of choices for seating and of course GREAT COFFEE!

If you are into coffee you need to try this place if you are in the area.

1  Thank TheBlum
Reviewed 10 June 2013

Had a great sandwich and salad. My wife had a turkey sandwich on a croissant. Both were very good. Well worth a stop if you are nearby for lunch. Nice outside area to eat if it is not too hot.

1  Thank YakWa3