“Organic & Great”

Seven Suns Coffee & Cafe
Reviewed 27 April 2010

This is a little local Cafe which the locals (plenty of hikers) frequent and if you go there you won't be dissapointed.

They have Organic Coffee, Tea and food. My wife and I went there the first time to eat breakfast and we never went anywhere else for breakfast.

My wife had the Vegeterian Wrap with Tofu and she loved it (all three times she had it) while I had the Breakfast Burrito (you get a choice of Ham, Bacon or Sausage). I had the breakfast burrito three times trying each different meat each time. The coffee and the burritos were great, I've had Breakfast burritos in Texas and I have to tell you this little place is the best Breakfast Burrito you'll ever eat.

1. The burrito is huge (If you get a late or something else you won't be able to finish the burrito) and it is made with real eggs and hash browns.
2. The burrito is tasty (bring your hunger and your taste buds)
3. You will probably need to eat half of the burrito and eat the rest for lunch or dinner (I did that three times)

I loved their ham and their sausage but I wasn't a fan of the Breafast Burrito with Bacon. Don't get me wrong the bacon burrito was fine, but as far as taste either the ham or the sausage surpased the bacon.

They also have a chocolate loaf which is awesome and I highly recommend. They will also make the Breakfast sandwich with a croissaint which is hard to eat (you'll need a fork and knife).

If you happen to drive by Mt. Shasta you need to stop and get yourself a breakfast burrito. You shouldn't pass the opportunity.

Reviewed 22 August 2009

My husband and I (and my two sisters) stopped in there in June 2009. It was fantastic. The atmosphere is comfortable and the folks working there seemed genuinely friendly. The coffee was great - the snacks were fantastic...we enjoyed ourselves. I think I had at least 3 cups of their coffee and hubby had 2 cookies. When we go back to Shasta, we will definitely hit Seven Suns first thing in the AM.

Reviewed 29 March 2008

Small and quaint cottage cafe with a warm welcome home feeling. The selection of coffee and homemade soups, sandwiches and pastries make for a very happy outlook in life because the food is so tasty and the service is great. Life goes a little slower when you sit down and have food here . Your body becomes very happy and satisfied with the experience at the Seven Suns. You just cant wait to become hungry again so you can come back for more. So for good food and lots of it at great prices, and a relaxing moment in your life try the Seven Suns Coffee and Cafe and enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

1  Thank Tahiti77