“Wonderful Japanese Food, in a beautiful place!”

Vivify Japanese Restaurant at The Lodge
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 1 March 2009

My friends and I, four adults and three kids, had eaten in most of the restaurants in Shasta during our visit and finally heard of Vivify the day before we were to leave the area. If only we'd found it sooner! It was far and away the best food, in the nicest place, with the nicest people, that we experienced during our week in Shasta. All of us, including the kids, had a wonderful time and relished the food, which was made all the more remarkable by the fact that it was among the healthiest and most nutritious we had! I won't go into the negative experiences we had in other places, but Vivify was like a remedy for the rest, soothing and nourishing our souls as well as our bodies. I can't recommend it highly enough.

There are newer reviews for Vivify Japanese Restaurant at The Lodge