“goodselection and very tasty”

Andaman Healthy Thai Cuisine
Ranked #16 of 43 Restaurants in Mount Shasta
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Andaman Healthy Thai Cuisine is essentially a marriage of centuries-old Eastern and Western influences harmoniously combined into something uniquely Andaman Healthy Thai Cuisine!!!
Whakatane,New Zealand
“goodselection and very tasty”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

wide selectionof thai food but also stone cooking an option which I took.Excellent filet mignon and scallops.
Decor fairly basic but the food is the main thing of course

Visited August 2014

Ashland, Oregon, United States
“great food! what a surprise!”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I have been enjoying the recreation of Mnt. Shasta every summer and live just over the CA/OR border in Ashland.However I never could find a good restaurant in Mnt. Ashland after a day on the mountain. Me and my friend found Andaman.The food was/is GREAT(in my opinion).The service was so-so, but the menu has variety and the dishes were tasty.I have been back again and this will be my go-back restaurant every time.(I never tire of good thai food).The prices are modest but the portions are big. Try their version of sticky rice/coconut milk and mango for desert....YUMMY

• Visited July 2014
Ashland, Oregon
“So good, we went back two nights in a row!”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

My wife is vegan, but we had no trouble finding delicious food that we both enjoyed. Favorite dishes were pad kee-mow, green curry, and stir-fried vegetables and tofu with cashews. The service was good, and the waitresses were happy to help us find dishes that would satisfy my wife's food requirements and our tastes. I'd highly recommend Andaman!

• Visited June 2014
Idaho
“Don't miss this great Thai Restaurant!”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Other reviews were a bit skeptical of the service, but I can say that the food is worth it. I ate at Andaman 3 times during a stay at Mt. Shasta. I have lived in Bangkok, so I do know good Thai. This is an excellent choice if you like Thai. They have the traditional Thai large spoon and fork. I really enjoyed the Seafood Curry and the Spring Rolls were very good.

• Visited June 2014
Vancouver
“Fantastic Thai Food”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I went to Adaman with friends who live in Shasta. I was warned of a potential long wait and notoriously bad service, but, they said the food was sensational. We got there late Sunday evening, late for Mount Shasta, was seated right away and got great service through out our meal. The food is so tasty, some of the best I have had. The red curry very flavorful, the Pad Thai excellent and the fried rice was to die for. When is Shasta, I would most definitely be going back for more.

• Visited May 2014