“Fun music”
Review of Wayside Grill - CLOSED

Wayside Grill
Price range: US$6 - US$16
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Was here on a saturday night. There was a guitar player outside . 10$ entrance what was OK. The place was full.Superfriendly people, the bartender knew my name instantly. I had a Pizza but I am european so the Pizza was for my taste with far too much garlic far too much pesto and far too thick and far too much strange cheese. But the evening was nice.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Excellent steaks and lobster bisque soup. Went for father's day (one day later on Monday) and was very pleased. We were seated in 15 minutes and there's a bar so the wait was pleasant also. They recommend reservations and seeing how crowded they were on a Monday night it is probably a good idea. Would definitely recommend. I understand they have live music on weekends so I'll be attending again soon.

1  Thank AnastasiaYeager
Reviewed 13 June 2014

This is very tasty comfort food...great for the mountain atmosphere of the charming town of Mt. Shasta and great for a stop-over on a long road trip. The views from both sides are fantastic...Mount Shasta looms so close from the front and the lovely mountain scenery from the back. Nice outdoor patio eating, excellent music set-uo...A very versatile place!

1  Thank SeekerofTruth2014
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Had dinner here Friday May 23. Food and service were excellent. Server Susie was the best. Good value and a lot of food for the price

Reviewed 21 March 2014

The night we ordered over the phone and my husband picked it up so we could enjoy our dinner on our chalet deck. We both had the bleu cheese, bacon hamburgers and they were great. The second night we stopped and ate at the restaurant. I again had the bleu cheese/bacon hamburger and my husband had the Split Ribeye Steak. We both loved our dinners. We got there around 5pm on a Thursday and the place quickly started to fill up. The two working that night were both so kind and made us feel so welcome. We were stuffed but had read others had raved about the chocolate/cherry cheesecake, so we got two pieces to take back to our room. Oh my goodness it was SO yummy !!..I had to send my husband back again tonight to buy us two more pieces of the cheesecake. I think we gained 5 lbs on our trip to Mt Shasta.