This was the best B&B on our two week trip to Calf/Oregon. The front porch had plenty of seats to enjoy the views. Location was very close to town. You could help yourself to wine or snacks from the kitchen (to enjoy on the porch). Our room was in the main house and very large, your own bathroom, and beds were comfortable. As other reviews mentioned, there was a window air conditioner but we only needed to use the fan. We really liked the entire house, porch, downstairs (played pool), bedroom etc. Breakfast was ok, I think it was served by the host but he never introduced himself. Some of the other guests had dogs which surprised me you could have pets, I would have appreciated if they told us that when we booked (allergies).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Northern California, 2-story ranch house offers a rustic glimpse into the past in a historical setting. Built in 1923 by H. D. "Curley" Brown as a thoroughbred horse ranch, the original guest accommodations included the main house and several cottages and bungalows. Present-day guests can still enjoy the unique atmosphere and mood of those early years which are reflected in the Mt. Shasta Ranch Bed & Breakfast. This magnificent home has four spacious guestrooms in the main house, separate carriage house with five bedrooms and a two-bedroom cottage. At the end of the day, sit by the crackling fire and look forward to a large county style breakfast in the morning. We hope our relaxed atmosphere will make you feel at home at Shasta Starr Ranch B & B. We're a gracious affordable alternative to hotels. We look forward to welcoming you. As many of the B & B's long time guests may know Julian and Kachina Starr have purchased the B & B, and as of April 1, 2015, we took over from Bill and Mary Larsen. Bill and Mary have owned the building for 30 years, 20 of which they have run it as the B & B giving it lots of love and hard work. We know many folks will miss them. The Starr's feel honored that the Larsen's chose them as their predecessors and will continue the B & B tradition. The new owners, Julian and Kachina Starr have owned and operated Turtle Rock Resort in Gold Beach, Oregon for eighteen years and will bring their experience to the Northern California B & B. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Shasta Starr Ranch B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Shasta Ranch Hotel Mount Shasta
- Mount Shasta Ranch b&b
- Shasta Starr Ranch B&B Mount Shasta, California