“Crystal Store”
Review of Mount Shasta

Mount Shasta
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I didn't actually spend time on the mountain but I had to chose an attraction, There is a shop behind Suzie's on Mt, Shasta Blvd that is nothing but crystals. WOW you should visit that store if you're into crystals. They have small ones, big ones, huge ones. OMG they are just beautiful. Some range in price from $17,000 to $24,000 and more. The store looks little from the outside but it has 8 rooms in it and every room has a display of crystals. The people there are so friendly and eager to answer your questions and give you useful information. My son and I spent quite awhile in that store just looking. Magnificent just awesome. There are rare crystals. You jjust have to check it out. You will be amazed.

5  Thank barbara l
There are newer reviews for Mount Shasta

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Shasta by the Clear Creek route is quite direct, with only one major route-finding decision to be made. The 2200 foot glissade makes it a great choice, as a descent can be made enjoyably in three hours.

Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

I absolutely luv this precious Mountain. You can't help but feel so spiritual... not a whole lot to do but the pictures you take make it all worth it

1  Thank Grace C
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Driving up the I-5 during early April on my way to Oregon I came upon this huge peak covered in fresh spring snows, after an extremely dry winter adding to the already drought ravaged state of California as seen in Lake Cachuma last fall on my return to Los Angeles I was stunned to see just how low the water level was in near by Lake Shasta, if you are planning visiting the lake reconsider and try nearby Pyramid Lake where the water level is still rather normal. Back to the volcano, Mount Shasta that last erupted a mere 130,000 years ago, with this fresh snow fall and more on the way as I pulled over for the night in a tiny mountain town and got out and took a stroll over a fast running creeks that was supplied with cold fresh run off from the near by slopes, the air was so refreshing to breath, so cool and crisp instead of months of hot dusty dry air in southern California, I tried in vain to take photographs but sadly my camera wouldn't work.

1  Thank aprildoornbos
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Everyone we came in contact with from the Mount Shasta Resort to people in town were so friendly. The area is incredibly beautiful and has a serene quality. The majestic mountains, lakes and trees are so special. We hated to leave

1  Thank Grammy S