“good food”

Cuisines: Healthy
Palo Alto, California
“good food”
Reviewed 25 August 2014

good food, good quality, funky atmosphere in a good way. Temphe burger is great, many drinks to choose from, fresh juices, and some desserts.

Visited August 2014

Pottstown, Pennsylvania
“Nice little gem in Mt Shasta”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Your order at a counter then go set yourself at an available table, you also bus your table yourself. When we were there, it was packed...for good reason. The food was excellent. They were out of mango so the smoothie choices were limited. We decided to get sandwiches and they were very good. The scones were the best I have ever had. Unbelievable!!

• Visited June 2014
Reno, Nevada
“Good local option for lunch”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We stopped here on our way home and grabbed lunch to go. They have a wide variety of juices and smoothies, salads, wraps and sandwiches. The wraps we got were good, maybe a little heavy on greens. The staff was friendly and I liked the variety of healthy options to choose from.

Visited June 2014
Livermore, California
“GREAT SELECTION of HEALTHY FOOD”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

We loved both the Berryvale store and café. We loaded up on lots of healthy items from the store. They have really unique items and gifts. I bought a cute big rim purple hat and wore it most of the trip. We bought our 4 grandkids some neat unique gifts. One other unique item is dark chocolate covered ginger balls...yummy! We also loved their café where we had ordered our lunch (sandwiches and a smoothie). . My sandwich was a salmon burger which was very good.
Everyone was very friendly and helpful
We also were really impressed with the outside wall large paintings. (I've included pictures)

Visited March 2014
Lake Tahoe/Truckee
“Love The Store and Merchandise But Staff Unfriendly To Non Locals”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I love the Berryvale grocery so on a recent trip I took my friends in for snacks and a coffee. While the selection of groceries and goodies was as great as ever the staff was not friendly towards one of my guests but right in front of her was overwhelmingly kind and chatty with the locals she acknowledged as such. I also felt the lack of friendliness in the store from employees and may not visit in the future. It's cool to be "earthy" but if you're truly sincere in your beliefs than you should be kind to all.

Visited March 2014