We rented a Woodland Room for 2 nights during a big reunion held elsewhere. Our room was at the end of the drive through the Chalets cabiins and Woodland 3 plexes. It was lovely, quiet and restful back there with no traffic noise. The Woodland rooms are attached to other Woodland rooms- 3 per set. They have no kitchens, but are roomy. They have a big closet and lots of drawer space.We never heard noise from the rooms on each side of us even though there were children in the other rooms. We took a photo walk at Lake Siskiyous one morning. We did not have much time to use all of the facilities. But we saw people golfing, playing tennis, hauling kayakes and hiking.The restaurant was a disappointment; otherwise, we found the resort to be a wonderful place. We'd enjoy coming back with extended family and using the recreational facilities available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled at the base of beautiful Mount Shasta is one of Northern California's finest All-Season Resorts. Mount Shasta Resort encompasses all that you could ask for when searching for a place to stay and play. After 18 holes of golf, dine in our beautiful restaurant or relax more casually in our family friendly lounge. Unwind amidst some of the most pristine landscape imaginable in our Chalet accommodations with separate kitchenette, dining room, deck, and living room with a cozy gas fireplace. Be sure to visit the Evergreen Day Spa after a long day of skiing, fishing or golfing, for total relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mount Shasta Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Shasta Hotel Mount Shasta
- Mt Shasta Resort
- Mount Shasta Resort California