Booked a two bedroom lake view cabin for four nights and enjoyed every minute. Kitchen had adequate supplies for cooking, large living area and two nice sized bedrooms. The beds were comfortable, and plenty of closet and dresser space. The deck was great, with a view of Lake Siskiyou. There is a 7 mile path around that lake that you can pick up right near the cabins. Golf course, tennis courts, and a restaurant, all within walking distance of our cabin. Only think missing was a swimming pool. GREAT views of Mount Shasta. Staff was very friendly and accommodating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled at the base of beautiful Mount Shasta is one of Northern California's finest All-Season Resorts. Mount Shasta Resort encompasses all that you could ask for when searching for a place to stay and play. After 18 holes of golf, dine in our beautiful restaurant or relax more casually in our family friendly lounge. Unwind amidst some of the most pristine landscape imaginable in our Chalet accommodations with separate kitchenette, dining room, deck, and living room with a cozy gas fireplace. Be sure to visit the Evergreen Day Spa after a long day of skiing, fishing or golfing, for total relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Mount Shasta Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Shasta Hotel Mount Shasta
- Mt Shasta Resort
- Mount Shasta Resort California