I spent two days in a lake front chalet at the Mt Shasta Resort. It was wonderful! The grounds were beautiful and rustic. The room was spacious, very clean, and well appointed. And the staff was incredibly helpful.
The restaurant, however, left a little to be desired. I felt that for the quality, it was overpriced. There are many charming restaurants in Mt Shasta, so by no means are visitors tied to eating in the resort.
If you are planning a trip to Mt Shasta, I would definitely recommend making a reservation at the Mt Shasta Resort - early. The rooms tend to book quickly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled at the base of beautiful Mount Shasta is one of Northern California's finest All-Season Resorts. Mount Shasta Resort encompasses all that you could ask for when searching for a place to stay and play. After 18 holes of golf, dine in our beautiful restaurant or relax more casually in our family friendly lounge. Unwind amidst some of the most pristine landscape imaginable in our Chalet accommodations with separate kitchenette, dining room, deck, and living room with a cozy gas fireplace. Be sure to visit the Evergreen Day Spa after a long day of skiing, fishing or golfing, for total relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Mount Shasta Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Shasta Hotel Mount Shasta
- Mt Shasta Resort
- Mount Shasta Resort California