I just spent 3 days at the Mt Shasta Resort to explore the area, take photos, and just relax. We had a 1 Bedroom King Cabin that overlooked Lake Siskiyou which included a kitchen with everything you needed to prepare meals. If a certain appliance was not in the kitchen, they would bring it to you. The only items I did not see was a blender. Everything else was there including paper towels, dish soap, and towels. After being out all day hiking and taking photos, the last thing I want to do is go to a restaraunt so I prefer to have hotels/resort rooms, etc. with kitchens. Cooking actually relaxes me and it is not a chore. There was a stainless steel fridge and stove, flat screen televsion, huge bathroom and gas fireplace. Based on other reviewers I'm not sure if they recently upgraded or not but everything was clean, modern, and comfortable. It was extremely quiet and a great place to get away from the hustle and bustle. The golf course looked incredible although I didn't make time to play it. The receptionist was bubbly and extremely helpful with directions and hidden places to photograph. There is a restaurant and cocktail lounge which I did not use except to use the internet when I couldn't get it in the cabin. Overall, it was an extremely pleasant experience and I would recommend it to anyone going up to Mt Shasta. My only regret is not taking photos of the inside of the cabin to give to management for their website. What they have on the website is not what it looked like at all. It was much, ,much nicer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled at the base of beautiful Mount Shasta is one of Northern California's finest All-Season Resorts. Mount Shasta Resort encompasses all that you could ask for when searching for a place to stay and play. After 18 holes of golf, dine in our beautiful restaurant or relax more casually in our family friendly lounge. Unwind amidst some of the most pristine landscape imaginable in our Chalet accommodations with separate kitchenette, dining room, deck, and living room with a cozy gas fireplace. Be sure to visit the Evergreen Day Spa after a long day of skiing, fishing or golfing, for total relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Mount Shasta Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Shasta Hotel Mount Shasta
- Mt Shasta Resort
- Mount Shasta Resort California