We stayed 3 nights mid-July/05 for a family wedding. This Resort really had a (refined and civilized) back woods country feeling..just like where we live in the Canadian mountains. We had a standard 2 Queen room in a three unit cabin. The room was very large, and seemed quite new. Beds were very comfy, AC worked well, shower had lots of pressure, fridge was a good size, the sink & vanity area was seperate from the toilet & shower area. Lots of drawer & closet space. The only thing needed that would have made this an excellent rating, would be a pool.
If we are in the area again, we would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled at the base of beautiful Mount Shasta is one of Northern California's finest All-Season Resorts. Mount Shasta Resort encompasses all that you could ask for when searching for a place to stay and play. After 18 holes of golf, dine in our beautiful restaurant or relax more casually in our family friendly lounge. Unwind amidst some of the most pristine landscape imaginable in our Chalet accommodations with separate kitchenette, dining room, deck, and living room with a cozy gas fireplace. Be sure to visit the Evergreen Day Spa after a long day of skiing, fishing or golfing, for total relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Odigeo and getaroom.com so you can book your Mount Shasta Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Shasta Hotel Mount Shasta
- Mt Shasta Resort
- Mount Shasta Resort California