I went there with extended family for the memorial day weekend. We stayed in a lake view chalet (2bed 1.5bath). We were 6 adults + 1kid. The place was big enough for us, kitchen was well equipped. The lakeview isn't much of the view. The food from the restaurant in the club house (where you check-in) was good and portions were pretty big. The place is near most of the local attractions. Must see Castle lake. Nice hikes also close. Overall a good experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled at the base of beautiful Mount Shasta is one of Northern California's finest All-Season Resorts. Mount Shasta Resort encompasses all that you could ask for when searching for a place to stay and play. After 18 holes of golf, dine in our beautiful restaurant or relax more casually in our family friendly lounge. Unwind amidst some of the most pristine landscape imaginable in our Chalet accommodations with separate kitchenette, dining room, deck, and living room with a cozy gas fireplace. Be sure to visit the Evergreen Day Spa after a long day of skiing, fishing or golfing, for total relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Mount Shasta Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Shasta Hotel Mount Shasta
- Mt Shasta Resort
- Mount Shasta Resort California