“I've been here...I've been there ...I've been freakin Everywhere”
Review of Say Cheese Pizza

Say Cheese Pizza
Ranked #16 of 43 Restaurants in Mount Shasta
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Pizza
Reviewed 5 January 2014

In Venice Italy I picked the Coarse Black Back of the hand Hair out of my hand tossed ........

@ Say Cheese I sat down to a Great pizza ...... Good people & a Fun time to say the least : ) ........ I don't like hair in my food !!!

I found NONE @ Say Cheese........ Stay Cheesy My Friends
-Jmz West-

Reviewed 30 September 2013 via mobile

The food is not good. Too highly priced. My wife got a turkey sandwhich which was dry. My meatball sub had spongy little balls. Reminded me of Rocky mountain oysters. My son liked his pizza. He complained that only 2-3 games worked. I went into the "game room". Half the games were broken and they only have 6 or 8. Next time I'm in town this is off my list!

Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

We've been going here for years. The food has declined while the prices have raised. Meatball sub has little rubberized, tasteless "meatballs". Overpriced.
The game room is dirty and most of the games are broken. Spend the time to go to Chuck E Cheeses in Redding. Yes, I'm serious. Even Chucks beats old Say Cheese now. Hopefully they'll change to the great food quality at reasonable prices they had. Hopefully clean their games and fix them. The kids get frustrated.

Reviewed 11 July 2013 via mobile

Ate from here while camping at the KOA. Called and got their family special, which was a large 16"pizza with 2 sides (salad, cheese stix, or bread stix) and a 2liter. It cost $33 and change, so kinda pricey, but food was good, especially the cheese stix, and from the time i called till it was delivered at my site was 30mins, so great response. I def recommend this joint if you want some good pizza.

Reviewed 21 April 2013

We found this place while looking for ice cream in Mt.Shasta City.
My bride wanted ice cream and I was hungry for a snack not a meal. Never having tried Calzones
I ordered a Mushroom & Olives with pepperoni. My gosh it was like a medium pizza rolled up like a turnover topped with cheese and sauce. The price was reasonable, $7.50. Crust, fantastic.They have several draft beers and very friendly staff.
The view of the mountain range out the windows looking west was awesome.
If they added 2 top tables to the boardwalk in warmer weather, wow.
By the way, the strip mall is called "Boardwalk,"