“Extremely clean,friendly staff.”

Mt. Shasta Inn and Suites
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Mount Shasta
Reviewed 10 September 2013

My family was tired of driving and we still has several hundred miles to go. We stopped in Shasta City and checked in at a familiar name only to be turned away as they were full. They recommended Mt. Shasta Inn and should be sorry as they have now lost a customer. Not only was this place less expensive it was much nicer,cleaner and the staff was wonderful. I would highly refer others to stay here.

• Stayed: September 2013
4  Thank Curtis S

Reviewed 8 September 2013

I picked this hotel for its location near downtown Mt Shasta City and was right away taken by the Inn Keeper, D.C.
D.C. Is the quintessential Inn Keeper in the old fashion way. Friendly, attentive, welcoming, you couldn't dream of a better person. One night there in a suite that was impeccable, quiet location and good conversation in the morning with D.C. I highly recommend the hotel for anyone looking for a great place to stay in Mt Shasta City.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Franckbat
Reviewed 17 August 2013

As a graduate student, I don't have a lot of money to spend on vacations. I think the Mt. Shasta Inn & Suites provide good value for the price.

Due to a last-minute change in plans I ended up in Mt. Shasta for two nights. I had only the AAA guide and not a lot of time to find a place; no access to photos or reviews. I arrived two hours after my initial call and was very surprised and pleased with the accommodations! I was able to check in immediately - didn't have to wait for their posted "check-in" time.

My room was a "king suite" and actually looked like the pictures. It was clean, quiet, and well-equipped. I'm not particularly allergic to perfumes, but I did appreciate the fact that there is no smoking and no pets permitted anywhere on the property, not just in the rooms, which means no need for "air fresheners".

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank roamingcat2
Reviewed 13 August 2013

stayed only because we were not able to find a room elsewhere, toilet didn't work, shower drained so slow, dirty bedding, only 2 pillows which were barely covered by the pillow cases (yuck!!!!) I companied to management as soon as we realized these things and he didn't care at all. Would not recommend anyone to say, very upset about our stay.

Room Tip: find a different place to stay, if you don't want to be disappointed!!!!!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Emmy D
Reviewed 11 August 2013

I left my camera and a few items in the room and when I called them they have already put it aside and just instructed me to send them a self addressed box. My camera is back with me now.

Thanks to mr Dc Patel. Very honest people.

Cheers,
Rommel

Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank RommelJuan
Reviewed 30 July 2013

While the managers were really nice, this place is definitely not worth ~$150! We were desperate for a hotel room on a weekend night at 10PM, so we unfortunately had no other option and were forced to pay the price to stay at Mt. Shasta Inn & Suites.

The bathroom tub had tons of long black hair all over the place & my allergies kicked in immediately upon stepping into the room. The bed was in good condition but they only gave us 2 flimsy pillows. Thankfully I had a couple extra pillows in our car, so these came in handy! Otherwise I would have had the worst night's sleep.

Definitely would look elsewhere unless you're in a complete bind.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2013

Stayed on July 26, 2013. The owner was very nice & helpful. Room was nice size & very clean. Not real fancy but not necessary. King size bed was very comfortable & bathroom was huge. Great shower with very good pressure. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2013
Comfort Inn Mount Shasta Area
Mount Shasta Resort
Mount Shasta Resort
#2 of 9 in Mount Shasta

Been to Mt. Shasta Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!