We spent two nights at the Inn in January 2012. The home is beautifully decorated, fully equiped, immaculate, quiet, and within walking distance to downtown. The host was very friendly and made us feel truly at home. So much so, I felt comfortable wearing my PJs to breakfast. We really enjoyed the healthy breakfasts (whole grain pancakes, eggs, veggies, yogurt, fresh berries, etc.) and talking with the other guests around the table. The host encouraged us to help ourselves to anything in the refrigerator and cupboards. The snacks came in handy for our daily outings. The hot tub was "hot" and very private. There was a nice place to sit and relax later in the evening with plenty of movies to select from. Thank you David for a wonderful experience! We'll be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When seeking lodging in beautiful Mount Shasta, why stay in hotels when you can be pampered in a Victorian era bed and breakfast with incredible views of Mt. Shasta? Built in 1904 by master carpenter and Mayor of Mount Shasta Richie Edson this gorgeous home was restored to architectural beauty with lots of natural wood, crown moldings, three decks and fireplaces. The splendor of the wood and craftsmanship will astonish you and the views will captivate you. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Shasta Mountinn Retreat And Spa
- Shasta Mountinn Retreat Hotel Mount Shasta
- Shasta MountInn Retreat & Spa Mount Shasta, California