My husband and I enjoyed our off-season stay here. We are hikers and this was the perfect base for us. The house is very old so the rooms are unique and cozy. The beds were comfortable and our host, David, was very friendly and caring.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When seeking lodging in beautiful Mount Shasta, why stay in hotels when you can be pampered in a Victorian era bed and breakfast with incredible views of Mt. Shasta? Built in 1904 by master carpenter and Mayor of Mount Shasta Richie Edson this gorgeous home was restored to architectural beauty with lots of natural wood, crown moldings, three decks and fireplaces. The splendor of the wood and craftsmanship will astonish you and the views will captivate you. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Shasta Mountinn Retreat Hotel Mount Shasta
- Shasta Mountinn Retreat And Spa
- Shasta MountInn Retreat & Spa Mount Shasta, California