Shasta MountInn offers all the comforts of home, and more: clean room, comfy bed, stunning views, sauna, foot and leg massagers, hot tub, lots of snacks, and a big and delicious breakfast -- and all within walking distance of quaint, downtown Mt. Shasta. Owner and innkeeper, David, seemed to go out of his way to welcome us. By the time we checked out of Shasta Secret Room, my husband and I realized that he wasn't going out of his way, hospitality and graciousness is in David's nature. He made our stay memorable and we left feeling like we had made a new friend.
We will be back, only next time we hope to stay much longer... Thanks, David!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When seeking lodging in beautiful Mount Shasta, why stay in hotels when you can be pampered in a Victorian era bed and breakfast with incredible views of Mt. Shasta? Built in 1904 by master carpenter and Mayor of Mount Shasta Richie Edson this gorgeous home was restored to architectural beauty with lots of natural wood, crown moldings, three decks and fireplaces. The splendor of the wood and craftsmanship will astonish you and the views will captivate you. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Shasta Mountinn Retreat And Spa
- Shasta Mountinn Retreat Hotel Mount Shasta
- Shasta MountInn Retreat & Spa Mount Shasta, California