Dream Inn Mount Shasta
Best Western Plus Tree House(Mount Shasta)(Great Value!)
US$168
Shasta Inn(Mount Shasta)
US$133
Mount Shasta Resort(Mount Shasta)(Great Value!)
US$207
US$193
Mt. Shasta Inn and Suites(Mount Shasta)(Great Value!)
US$100
Swiss Holiday Lodge(Mount Shasta)(Great Value!)
US$88
Strawberry Valley Inn(Mount Shasta)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$173
Travelocity
Alpine Lodge(Mount Shasta)
US$101
Cedar Lodge Motel(Dunsmuir)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$84
All reviewsbed and breakfastclaw foot tubshared bathroomspanish stylebreakfast was deliciousspent two nightswould stay here againhostssuiteratessheets
Reviewed 8 August 2012

After looking online at plenty of B&B's in the area, I chose the Dream Inn. I read all of the reviews and decided it was a good fit for us. Was I right or what??! My fiancé and I had bedroom #1, downstairs in the main house. The king sized bed was outfitted with soft sheets and just the right amount of blankets to keep us cozy and at just the right temperature. Breakfast was AMAZING with fresh fruit followed by an egg and chili tostada loaded with plenty of fresh cut veggies. After eating we visited with our fellow travelers in the gorgeous backyard while watching our dog play in the grass.
I am a B&B lover and found the Dream Inn to be everything I love about them. Highly recommended :-)

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank BlairOmie
Reviewed 31 July 2012

The inn is located very close to the main street, and the owner, Dave, is very nice. The room kinda looks like it was designed by Barbie on Meth- lots of roses, kittens, pink stuff and all in all kitsch, but still- very comfy, the bed is big and the shared bathroom is super cool (there's a couch in there!!!). Check out the bathroom downstairs- there's a big bath, that looks like it could hold two adults comfortably... ;)
Breakfast was good and filling and the garden is extremely cute.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Anna H
Reviewed 18 May 2012

My wife and I stayed one night at the Dream Inn in Mt Shasta. Nice place, immaculately clean and within walking distance to lots of places in town. The 2 owners were nice. The guy has a great sense of humor. Breakfast was excellent (5 star breakfast). The only creepy thing was that we were the only ones in the house at the time and the front door was never locked. Small town America I guess, we don't lock our doors at home either. And their dog Leon is great. I don't give 5 stars - ever as nothing is ever perfect. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Fred H
Reviewed 10 February 2012

We arrived at the Dream Inn on Christmas day, en route to Seattle. We felt some sadness at leaving one family celebration in the morning, but excited to see family up north. Within minutes of our arrival, all sadness was replaced by warmth and enjoyment. We settled in to the pet-friendly downstairs room, the host served us amazing homemade raspberry cordials, and we just relaxed. Superb bed, bathroom perfect in every way. The only negative comment was the breakfast. We are normally quite flexible with food, but I had a difficult time with the elk chili (not sure if it was the elk, or the concept of chili for breakfast, but it just didn't work for me). The hostess could see that it was not a hit, and apologized profusely - and a learning lesson for me; they can't know what I don't do well with venison if I don't tell them!

Room Tip: all rooms are beautiful!
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank SimnCaite
Reviewed 28 April 2011

My career has taken me up & down the western, US coast for years. I've stayed at the Dream Inn a number of times, when my schedule dictates me in the Northern Cali, I-5 area. I really did have a Grandfather back East that had a home much like the Victorian house, so each time at the Dream Inn warm memories of those days can't be surpressed. The beauty that abounds in seemingly every corner, inside & out makes you feel like you have stepped back in time. I've stayed in several differrent rooms through the years & found a very restful sleep every time. The innkeepers are both welcoming & always greet me by saying, "Just make yourself at home!"

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business