“Oh my goodness, this gelato”
Review of Gelayo Gusto - CLOSED

Gelayo Gusto
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Oh my goodness, this gelato”
Reviewed 4 February 2012

Oh my goodness, this gelato. They have cookies and creme. And one bite had half an oreo in it.

Thank you, Gelayo Gusto, for letting me eat my oreos without making me have to deal with the fact that I'm eating mad oreos.

I got mine topped with the roasted peanut fudge gelato. It wasn't too fudgy, mostly peanutty, but as a Lindsay Lohan-ite (in her cute years) who dips her oreos in peanut butter, it was perfect.

Got it in the waffle cone... Did I mention that this was perfect?

Only not perfect thing: the price. Almost $5 for the cone-- although the scoops were definitely generous. More bang for your buck than down the street at Baskin Robbins, that's for sure! Plus they have a frequent buyer's club-- spend $30, get $3 off!

Ok, Gelayo Gusto. If I must.

Other flavors they had: stracciatella, spumoni, chocolate, hazelnut, green tea, saffron, banana walnut, blood orange, mango, strawberry, vanilla bean, dulce de leche, espresso, mocha chip, mint chip... I promise I didn't study that array too hard. I didn't make flashcards, at least.

• Visited February 2012

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Five stars for their berry (they heap it on) shave ice dessert. The small size is huge! Regular food items (grill...”
Reviewed 31 January 2009

Five stars for their berry (they heap it on) shave ice dessert. The small size is huge! Regular food items (grill items) are just ok.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I come here at least once a week.”
Reviewed 7 July 2008

I come here at least once a week.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I love their berry shaved ice bowl! With the fresh fruit, the sweet-flavored shaved ice, and the strawberry gelato on...”
Reviewed 17 May 2008

I love their berry shaved ice bowl! Their menu is a bit pricey (the small shaved ice bowl is $6, the large is $8), but I think it's worth it! :) The service is always friendly. And they're open late--up to 12 am on weeknights, 2 am on Fri/Sat nights.