Hotel Vue
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Hotel Avante, a Joie de Vivre Hotel(Mountain View)(Great Value!)
US$259
US$214
Mountain View Inn(Mountain View)
US$208
Hotel Strata(Mountain View)
US$462
Hampton Inn & Suites Mountain View(Mountain View)(Great Value!)
US$340
Hampton.com
Hilton Garden Inn Mountain View(Mountain View)(Great Value!)
US$254
US$177
Super 8 Mountain View(Mountain View)
US$159
US$142
Hotel Zico(Mountain View)(Great Value!)
US$334
US$323
US$265
US$406
US$345
Residence Inn
All reviewsfront deskel caminorecommend hotelamazing customer servicecomfortable bedbusiness tripwithin walking distancesilicon valleyweekend stayoatmealsmall hotelsmall roomdowntown mountain viewa great place to staysausagefree breakfastthe ground floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 April 2013

Everyone that has been to a concert at Shoreline knows it can be hard to find comfortable lodging at an affordable price in Mountain View. Lucky for us, we saw this hotel had been fully renovated and decided to give it a shot.

The staff was incredibly friendly, the sheets were clean, and the pillows were the perfect support. Upon leaving the following day, we encountered the same front desk attendant and they engaged us in conversation asking about our concert experience and making sure we had a nice time!

Very pleasant stay and will definitely return!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Bhotels, Director of Operations at Hotel Vue, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2013

Dear Kelly C,

Thank you very much for taking time to review our hotel. I am pleased that you had a incredible stay with us when enjoying a concert at shoreline. The property is indeed in excellent condition after our renovation and we are excited about providing excellent lodging for guests moving forward. Our hotel is located less then ten minutes from Shoreline and is the perfect place to rest after any of the great events held there throughout the year. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 15 April 2013

Hotel Vue was a nice escape from the flagged hotels in the area. I travel a lot for work, so it is nice to mix it up a bit and stay in a quality boutique hotel when available. I must say, Hotel Vue did not disappoint. The new ownership (or management?) seems much more on top of running the day to day operations, my room was clean and service was prompt and friendly. The hotel is close to a slew of good restaurants and downtown Mountain View. Best of all, it is across the street from In N Out! Can't beat a double double after a long day at the office.

Beds were firm and very comfortable and the room was very nicely appointed. I will definitely stay here whenever I travel through the Silicon Valley area.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Bhotels, Director of Operations at Hotel Vue, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking time to review our hotel, we appreciate your feedback! We try to stand apart from traditional franchise hotels by providing a unique experience coupled with modern amenities all under a small roof. This allows us to pay attention to individual guest needs and request and tailor fit the experience around them. The new ownership and management is very excited about the changes and we are continually striving to improve our product and services. We look forward to having you back soon!

Reviewed 12 April 2013

The hotel has been recently renovated and I was pleasantly surprised to see that the room was so clean. A major upgrade since my last stay. The staff was friendly and also very helpful. I had to go to a meeting early and I was running late. The guy at the front desk told me a shortcut that saved me. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank JRB985
Management response:Responded 14 May 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your review about our hotel, we are conveniently located close to Downtown Mountain View with extremely easy access highways 101. 237 and 85. We are working to revamp our entire breakfast experience and have taken your comments very seriously, rest assured the issue has been fixed. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 7 February 2013

The hotel is completely torn apart. The phone in my room does not work. It's freezing cold. The walls are stripped down to sheetrock. Rooms are standing open, filled with construction debris. I've asked twice for a working phone so I can call a cab or the front desk, and for safety reasons. The smell of dust and fresh pain is almost unbearable. The only good thing I have to say is the bed is comfortable.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Hope P
Bhotels, General Manager at Hotel Vue, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2013

Dear Guest,

I am deeply apologetic for the less then satisfactory expierince you had due to our renovation process. We have been majorly upgrading the hotel over the past few months and the room renovations are now complete. Our hotel now benefits from an entirely new and upgraded look and we have added many modern amenities and high quality finishings. We encourage you to come back and give us an opportunity to prove to you how wonderful our facility is. Our staff looks forward to providing you the utmost in customer service, please contact me directly so I can assure that your next stay is extremely comfortable.

Dhruv@hotelvue.com

Reviewed 10 January 2013

The hotel was located near several restaurants and near the freeway. The service was very friendly and helpful. The room had everything we needed. The breakfast was OK. There were many things to choose from but the eggs and pancakes were cold.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Bhotels, Director of Operations at Hotel Vue, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2013