Hotel Vue
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Hotel Avante, a Joie de Vivre Hotel(Mountain View)(Great Value!)
US$214
Mountain View Inn(Mountain View)
US$208
Hotel Strata(Mountain View)
US$462
Hampton Inn & Suites Mountain View(Mountain View)(Great Value!)
US$340
Hampton.com
Hilton Garden Inn Mountain View(Mountain View)(Great Value!)
US$255
GardenInn.com
Super 8 Mountain View(Mountain View)
US$159
US$142
US$177
QualityInn
Hotel Zico(Mountain View)(Great Value!)
US$334
US$324
Travelocity
US$265
US$406
US$345
Residence Inn
All reviewsfront deskel caminorecommend hotelamazing customer servicecomfortable bedbusiness tripwithin walking distancesilicon valleyweekend stayoatmealsmall hotelsmall roomdowntown mountain viewa great place to staysausagefree breakfastthe ground floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Had a great stay at the Vue. Great and friendly staff. Clean rooms. Fast internet. Good breakfast. The Front Desk employee "Santy" was outstanding to work with. Good recommendations and always looking for ways to help.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Bhotels, Director of Operations at Hotel Vue, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Dear Dave,

Thank you so much for your glowing review of the Hotel Vue.  I am so happy that you enjoyed the accommodations, the fast internet access and the excellent service.  We are very proud of our team and their commitment to hospitality.  I will share your comments with them.  They will be pleased, especially Santi.

I hope you can stay with us again for your next visit to the Silicon Valley.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Overall I thought the hotel was overpriced, but then again so is most of Sunnyale/Mountainview area. The hotel by looks isn't anything to be impressed about. In fact the lobby is nothing to be impressed about, it is merely a hallway through the building. We struggled finding the correct road to turn on if you aren't careful you will drive right past it. The room was strangely shaped, for sure a converted from something else. The blinds didn't cover all the windows as some of them are wierd shapes. I had problems getting all the lights from the streets to be blocked out of the room. The have made upgrades to the bathroom and the bed, which made it ok to be there the night I stayed there. Still was a pricey stay. Not sure if I would return.

Room Tip: would choose something facing the back, not the front street.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Bhotels, Director of Operations at Hotel Vue, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2014

Dear Guest,

I am glad that you appreciated the upgrades to the bed and bath. We offer a number of amenities to enhance the value of the rooms: free Wi-fi, complimentary breakfast, afternoon cookies, fitness center and more. I regret that you did not find the window covering satisfactory. I will certainly follow up on your feedback, thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us.

We appreciate your business very much.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Really nice location . Front desk was really nicel. Avi made sure that we settled in properly. Also got recomended to a morracon resturant in mountain view. it was very nice and enjoyable. Rooms are really nice and we got more then we expected.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Steve,

Thank you for your nice review of our hotel. I am so glad you enjoyed the location, the facility and the great service. I will share your compliments with our team, they will be pleased to know how much you enjoyed your stay, especially Avi.

I hope you can come back again for another visit to the Silicon Valley.

Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

Nice little hotel. I was in the Bay Area for business for a week and they had everything I needed: good fast wifi, decent little gym with free weights, awesome breakfast with healthy choices, and a comfortable bed. I paid almost 1/2 the cost of chains and saved a ton of money without sacrificing my creature comforts.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Kjmcdonald
Bhotels, Director of Operations at Hotel Vue, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel. I believe you described the great value that we offer absolutely perfectly. We intend to provide our guests comfort, cleanliness and service without the big price tag.

I hope that you will stay with us upon your next visit to the Silicon Valley.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

Nice hotel and the team there are excellent. It is a good value place in the Mountain View area.

Conveniently located in Mountain View on the Grand Camino Real road. Easy to get around everywhere.

The rooms are nice and clean and there is a small gym.

One suggestion would be to get a room that does not face the main road as it can get quite noisy. The air conditioning units can be a little noisy too but no massive deal-breaker.

Breakfast is basic but nice and there is a Walgreens a short walk away for any conveniences you might need.

Room Tip: As it not to face the main road - its quite noisy.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

We appreciate your taking the time to share your experience at the Hotel Vue with others. I am glad that you enjoyed the fitness center, our service, complimentary breakfast and cleanliness. Our team will be pleased to know that you acknowledged their excellent service. Your opinion is important to us.

Thank you for staying at our hotel for your visit to the Silicon Valley.