Extended Stay America - San Jose - Mountain View
Ranked #15 of 18 Hotels in Mountain View
Mountain View, California
“Comfortable”
Reviewed 6 May 2013

I have been here for 3 months. This place is great from the service to the professionalism exhibited by the employees. I have had a room with a king-sized bed, as well as, a sofa(bed). The room is clean and is spacious with plenty of room for my belongings. The area is quiet and there is always someone here 24 hrs. I have had the opportunity to meet pretty much all of the staff, all excellent. From Perla, who works mornings, and always brings me banana nut muffins from the back, to Brad, who works afternoons, to Jeremy, who works weekends/nights. Best of all the manager/boss, Brandy, is always in a good mood, and quickly resolves problems. I will definitely come here again especially if I get reward points.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Caster W
Property M, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Jose - Mountain View, responded to this review, 13 June 2013
Thank you for your review of Extended Stay America Mountain View. We are so pleased that our staff was so pleasant and helpful during your stay with us. We strive to provide the best customer service coupled with clean, spacious guest rooms for all our guests stay after stay. Our company prides itself on going above and beyond and making our hotels a home away from home for you. We hope that you do come back to stay with us again in the future should your travels bring you back to the Mountain View area. With Hospitality, the Management at Extended Stay America Mountain View, CA.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Rochester, Michigan
Reviewed 26 April 2013

Basic hotel but all you coould ask for. Room was extremely clean, updated, and had a comfortable bed. Small but adequate kitchen. Staff was fantastic. Location is not bad but can be a bit hard to access. I had been to this hotel 10+ times and would stay there again. Only thing I would like would be for TV to have more stations to chose from.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Brandy S, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Jose - Mountain View, responded to this review, 1 May 2013
Thank you for your recent review of Extended Stay America Mountain View, CA. I am happy to hear that you are a repeat guest of ours who finds our hotel and staff to be accommodating and just what you need for each of your stays. We pride ourselves on making all our guests feel at home and comfortable each and every stay. We also appreciate your feedback regarding our TV channel selections and we want you to know that we hear your request and we are always looking for ways to improve the amenities that we offer our guests and we will take your comments up to our corporate office for review. Thank you again. We look forward to having you back at our Mt View CA location for all your future stay to the area. With our thanks the Management at Extended Stay America Mt View.
Sacramento, California
Reviewed 10 April 2013

The brochure said they had business services available but the rude day clerk refused any type of assistance even though the check in clerk said they did have them. The nice night clerk tried to get her to help me but she told me to go elsewhere for help.The location is hard to get to. The rooms were Old and old smelling rooms. Noisy air and heater. Poor lighting. Rude day clerk. Poor grab and go breakfast.

Room Tip: no elevator to 2nd floor rooms.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Property M, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Jose - Mountain View, responded to this review, 11 April 2013
I would like to thank you for taking a moment to review our hotel Extended Stay Mountain View, Ca. I want to apologize that our staff was not clear on our business services offered at this location at check in. We do indeed offer faxing, copy services and printing of boarding passes for our guests. We do not however have a business center at this location or computer access for guests at this time. I am very apologetic that this was not made clear at check in from the evening clerk. I am also very sorry that you had any type of negative staff interaction and I assure you that I have talked with all our staff members to re-enforce the importance of 100% guest satisfaction, each stay and at no time should a guest be made to feel as if they are a bother to us, all guests are important and we are here for you.

I also wanted to take a moment to thank you for your comments about our guest rooms, we just went through a complete hotel renovation in 2012 and we pride ourselves on making sure our rooms are fresh and clean for all our guests comfort. I am so sorry that your room was less than satisfactory and again we will be sure to re-visit the extreme importance of cleanliness and fresh smelling rooms for our future guests. I appreciate all our visitors that take the time to let us know how we are doing and should you have any other concerns I invite you to call me directly at 650-962-1500 x5002 and I would be happy to make sure we make things right for you. With Hospitality the Management at Extended Stay America Mountain View, Ca.

Travellers are raving about these Mountain View hotels

RoadWarrior
Reviewed 28 March 2013

Stayed here for 4 days for work. Normally stay at higher-priced hotels, but they were full due to a nearby convention.

Rooms were clean, jogging trail nearby, mostly professional clientele. My only complaints were (big:) really slow wifi (even though I paid for the higher speed) and (no big deal) all-carb breakfast. But the price was about 50% less than what I normally pay.

They don't have daily maid service, but I dont need it. You can get clean towels anytime from the front desk.

Sleep quality is great if your room faces away from 237 (mine did).

Room Tip: Get a room facing the jogging trail. Some rooms face 237, which has a lot of noise.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Property M, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Jose - Mountain View, responded to this review, 31 March 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Extended Stay America- Mountain View . We are committed to providing every guest with outstanding accommodations, so I was pleased to read your remarks about your room and our staff. Of course, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. For that I am truly sorry.

I am eager to respond to your concerns regarding our WiFi access. Extended Stay Hotels strives to provide a stable, high-speed Internet connection at every hotel. Our networks are designed to support normal internet use, such as email, basic web-surfing, and VPN connections. Although our guests typically enjoy quick uploads and downloads, speeds are variable and can be affected by guest activity, such as streaming video and music content and online gaming. Be assured that your comments are very valuable to us as we work with our Internet providers to create a reliable online experience for all of our guests.

We thank you again for your kind words about our hotel and excellent service. We do hope that you will come see us again should your travels bring you to our area in the future. With Hospitality the Management at Extended Stay America Mountain View, CA.
Mountain View, California
Reviewed 27 March 2013

I moved to this hotel from another in the area because the Extended Stay offered rooms with kitchenettes. I was pleasantly surprised at how big the rooms are. I'm going to be here for a while so comfort is very important to me. This is a safe clean place and I would stay here again in a heartbeat. The staff is excellent always willing to help you out when you need it. Look no further if your going to be in town for a extended period of time!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Property M, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Jose - Mountain View, responded to this review, 2 April 2013
Norman,

Thank you so much for your great review of Extended Stay America Mountain View. It’s so nice to hear that guests have chosen our hotel over others in the area. It tells us we are doing something right! We are proud to offer completely refreshed accommodations for our guest’s enjoyment. We will always do our very best to provide clean, comfortable rooms coupled with excellent service stay after stay! I am happy to hear that you’re enjoying your oversized suite and that our staff has been accommodating. We hope that you will continue to stay with us when you are in our area. With Hospitality the Management at Extended Stay America Mountain View.
Fremont, CA
Reviewed 7 February 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Homestead Studio Suites in Mountain View recently and I have to say it was one of the most rewarding times in a motel we have ever had!! The rooms are very clean with all of the aminities of home that you could need. The staff is exceptional and the Manager Brandy will go out of her way to help you in any way possible if need be. Everytime I had to go into the office for anything, I was always greeted with a warm smile and made to feel very welcome.
This hotel is in a prime location within walking distance of a Walgreens, Smart and Final, eating establishments and a short drive to major grocery stores. The area is well shaded with a BBQ area and very minimal noise.
I know for our next trip to the Mountain View area, we will for sure be staying again in our little home away from home again!
Mr&Mrs H.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
Brandy S, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Jose - Mountain View, responded to this review, 10 February 2013
It is with sincere thanks that we respond to your review of Extended Stay Mountain View. I am so glad to hear that our staff was accommodating and professional during your stay and that you found us to be just what you needed as your home away from home. We strive to provide the best customer satisfaction coupled with freshly appointed guest room accommodations that can appease even the most seasoned traveler. We are very centrally located as well to all the Mountain View area has to offer in dining, shopping and public transportation. Were so glad you found this to be so helpful during your stay with us. We do hope that you will return to see us if you are in our area again in the future. With our many thanks the Management at Extended Stay America Mountain View.
Reviewed 7 February 2013

I have been staying at this location every couple of weeks for over a year. The rooms are well-appointed, the grounds are very enjoyable all the while being ideally located to numerous freeways. The staff is superb! I only stay one night at a time so don't let the "Extended" get in the way. Enjoy!

• Stayed January 2013
Thank you for your review of Extended Stay America Mountain View. We are so glad to hear that you are a loyal guest who stay with us often. This must mean were doing something right. Thank you! It is guests such as yourself that make our job enjoyable every day. We believe in delivering excellence every day, every stay. We hope that you will continue to stay with us when your travels bring you to our area. We really enjoy seeing you each stay. With our many thanks the Management at Extended Stay America Mountain View.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mountain View
#1 of 18 in Mountain View
The Grand Hotel
The Grand Hotel
#1 of 33 in Sunnyvale

Been to Extended Stay America - San Jose - Mountain View? Share your experiences!