“Great office staff”

Ranked #16 of 18 Hotels in Mountain View
Laguna Woods, California
“Great office staff”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Stayed in this hotel for four month contract. The staff was great, friendly and took a general interest in my well-being. They were very conscious of the fact that I worked a graveyard shift and did their best to make sure I had quiet when there were a few instances of noisy guests during the day. The property is very clean and besides the convenience of being close to HWY 85, I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - San Jose - Mountain View, responded to this review, 5 November 2013
Joy - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am so glad that you found our staff to be friendly and that you liked how clean our hotel was overall. As well, it is great to read that you liked our hotel's location.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Cupertino, California
Reviewed 13 September 2013

Great hotel if you are single and on corporate travel. Best studio (w/ all kitchen accessories) hotel so far I have stayed in.
Not too bad for family but the rooms are small. Enough parking space and convenient location as situated next to HWY 85.

• Stayed September 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - San Jose - Mountain View, responded to this review, 17 September 2013
Thank you so much for your great review of our hotel. We are proud to offer completely refreshed accommodations for our guest’s enjoyment. We will always do our very best to provide clean, comfortable rooms coupled with excellent service stay after stay!

We hope that you will continue to stay with us when you are in our area.
Annapolis, Maryland
Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

In town for 2 weeks on business and had a limited expense account to work with. It was important to me to have a place with a kitchen, and I ended up being very satisfied with ESA. This place was recently renovated, and they did a good job. The finishes inside are better than I expected for the price. The kitchen utensils are pretty lacking. Plan on buying paper plates and plastic silverware. No big deal. The one annoying thing was that I paid $20 for upgraded wireless Internet service, only to find out (by calling the corporate help desk that was outsourced to what sounded like India) that it was limited to one device only. If I wanted upgraded speed for my phone, laptop, and iPad, it would be $60. Not very cool but really the house wifi is ok. I haven't been streaming videos, though. Parking is good, the grounds are well kept. Housekeeping is not every day, but you can pay for it anytime you new an extra clean. Everything I need is close by, and the staff has been very helpful with printing documents for me. It's not the Four Seasons, but I am very happy with the value compared to other hotel pricing in the area. I will definitely stay here if I come back for business again.

• Stayed August 2013
Sao Paulo, SP
Reviewed 28 July 2013

The staff is very useful and the room that I had (got a free upgrade) was spacious and comfortable. Everyone at the checkin desk was super friendly and helpful. The hotel is kinda hard to find at first, but it's located in a very nice spot, close to loads of shops where to buy food or take away restaurants.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Property M, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Jose - Mountain View, responded to this review, 18 August 2013
Thank you for your review of Extended Stay America Mountain View, Ca. I am very happy to hear that you had a pleasant and comfortable stay with us. We pride ourselves on being the leader in service and value while providing clean, comfortable accommodations for you. It is our pleasure to have guests such as yourself tell us and everyone how great your stay was. We hope that if you are ever in the Mt View area again that you will give us the opportunity to have you stay with us. With many thanks and Hospitality, the Management at Extended Stay America Mountain View, CA
Phoenix
Reviewed 17 June 2013

I recently stayed at this location for business, and this was my first time to stay at an extended stay. The hotel I normally book through was full, but it was in the same location so I thought I would give it a try. Given it's price (quite reasonable for the area), I didn't expect so much for the money.

Overall, the location is great. Right in Mountain View off of El Camino, which has several different grocery and dining locations nearby. It's slightly difficult to get to if you're traveling south on El Camino, but the turn isn't too far or difficult to make so really no big deal.

The inside was nicely updated, clean, and had everything you might need for a few days stay (pots/pans for the kitchenette, desk area + free wifi, etc.) comfy bed and pillows and most importantly a great staff. Although I was scheduled to stay the week, I ended up leaving early due to becoming ill. When I informed the staff of this change, they willingly worked with me and were more than accommodating. Brandy, the manager, personally assisted me with my changes and was such a delight to work with.

If I ever need a place to stay in the Mountain View area again, I would absolutely stay here.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Property M, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Jose - Mountain View, responded to this review, 19 June 2013
Jessica,

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel and staff at Extended Stay America Mountain View. I am so sorry to hear that your stay was cut short due to illness but glad to know that Brandy and her staff were able to be accommodating and understanding when you needed to check out early. All our staff is hand selected when they are hired for their abilities to ensure complete guest satisfaction each and every time a guest stays with us. Thank you again for letting us know we did a great job and we do hope that we are able to see you again on a future trip to California. With Hospitality, the Management at Extended Stay America Mountain View.
Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed 12 June 2013

hi,

I have been staying in Extended stay (when it was homestead suites) from 2009. the experience got better every trip. the experience was made better by the Manager Brandy. she is always willing and goes extra mile to bring in the new customer. hats of to her, I don't want to stay anywhere else.

the hotel has become upgraded and initial internet issues were resolved now. the hotel also gives complimentary free local calls, which is great for consultants.

The rates are very affordable and hotel is very flexible in their rates. its close proximity to restaurants, medical shops, public transports makes it a fine stay.

Regards
srikanth

Room Tip: always go for first floor and on same block as office room.
1 Thank srikanth n
Srikanth,

Thank you so much for your recent review of Extended Stay America Mountain View. It gives us such great pleasure to be able to have guests like you stay with us stay after stay. Our goal is to provide a clean comfortable room for you to feel at home in when you’re with us. Our internet has indeed been upgraded again and we are proud to say that all previous issues with connectivity and speed seem to have been resolved with that upgrade. We hope you will continue to stay with us when you’re in the US from India. Our many thanks, the Management & Staff at Extended Stay America Mountain View, CA.
California
Reviewed 7 June 2013

I recently stayed here for business and was very pleased with the service and rooms. My room was very clean and recently remodeled. The room was basic, large bed, couch, bathroom, small kitchen, and an dining table. I had no problem accessing the free wifi that some reviews mentioned was a problem. Each room is self catering so don't expect a maid to come in and make your bed every day. If there was something I think they could improve on, it is a bit more training for their employee's, some of them seemed a bit uninformed about hotel policy and meeting the needs of the guests. Other then that if I need to stay here again I totally would without giving it a second thought.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Property M, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Jose - Mountain View, responded to this review, 13 June 2013
We would like to extend our thanks for your kind words about your stay at Extended Stay America Mountain View, CA. I am happy to hear that your stay was a great one and that you found our recently renovated rooms fresh and clean and just what you needed for a comfortable stay. We also recently upgraded our internet service so that guests do not experience the slower connections as in the past. It sounds as if that was the ticket to making sure our guests were able to access the internet without incidence. Thank you for letting us and other travelers know it worked great! We pride ourselves on providing an excellent value to each guest each stay. Thank you again for your kind review, we look forward to seeing you again. With our thanks the Management at Extended Stay America, Mountain View, CA.