What it is, like virtually every other hotel in this city, is a hotel for business travelers. Function over frill.
That said, it functions well as such. And the price was very affordable considering there was a concert in town.
We got a suite here, for a concert (and it's VERY close to the venue), thinking it'd be a little fancier than the painfully boring hotels everywhere else, but it was more of the same. The suite had the smallest seating area I've ever seen, but it was nice to have some place to hang out other than the bedroom. Fridge and microwave were also nice to have.
Room was clean. Pretty decent TVs in both the bedroom and sitting room and they have Comcast cable, complete with cable box and guide. DVR doesn't work though, which was a tease. lol
Wifi was free, and actually worked in the rooms. Definitely appreciated that.
The staff was really nice, and helpful with the few requests we made.
I really don't have anything bad to say about this place. It's a perfectly functional hotel, and if you need to stay here on business for a few days, but don't desire to do much else, you will enjoy your stay.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites At NASA Ames reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn And Suites - Mountain View
- Quality Inn & Suites - Mountain View Hotel Mountain View
- Quality Inn Mountain View
- Mountain View Quality Inn